Buttercup

gene's pov

i truly do love her. ugh that's not the plan, whatever. she is mine, i hope she knows that. of course she does, i'm overcomplicating things. 

 i held her while she tried getting to her own chair and i chuckle. "yes dolly?"

"i don't want to sit on you lap gene!" y/n said.

"well too bad your staying." she growls and eats. i eat to and smile.

after we finish we get up again and walk around. y/n smiled and awed when we passed people with babies or passed the pet shop.

"you like cute things?" i ask chuckling and she nods. i end up walking in and y/n follows watching all the animals and giggling. she LOVES animals she gawks over all of them.

"aww look at the bunny!" she said and i kiss her cheek wrapping my arms around her waist. 

"should we get it?" i asked. she nods quickly and picks it up giggling.

y/n grabs her wallet walking to the desk and buys the bunny it's cage and food. we go to her home and she sets everything up playing with the bunny.

"we should name her."

"or him." i say.

"nope girl i checked. how about buttercup?" he asked and i nodded. "awesome so it's buttercup."

"i guess so."

a/n sorry for being so short but i'm running short on ideas.