A dip!

timeskip to before y/n goes to Gene's place. btw couldn't find a good pic of gene shirtless sorry XD!

y/n pov

I was about to go over to Gene's when I thought why does he hate me and Dante so much?

i suddenly got a text from Gene

G-meet me at the  lake that we were at yesterday, it's Gene btw

y/n-how did you get my number

G-doesn't matter I have it and I told you what to do. Tomorrow you are doing something with Sasha.

y/n-why?

G-because she wants to get to know ya

I put my phone away and sighed. "guess I have to go there." i chuckled a  little and got ready. there's not that much to it, i just got whatever i thought i would need. my sketchbook and art bag, and then i got some spare clothes. i am petrified now that Gene knows i'm Philophobic. GREAT he knows my biggest fear awesome.

when i got to the lake with my bag I saw Gene near the dock and i went up to him obviously.

"hey gene."  i said while he turned around and saw me. he came over to me and grabbed my wrist.

"hey y/n how are you?"

"g-good. you?" i asked he chuckled and brought me closer to the dock.

gene's pov

she was sooo cute stuttering but I wait what am I saying she is just a pawn. i was so ugh I don't even know. do i like y/n! no i can't, can I?

"i'm good dolly how about we take a dip in the lake?" i said she looked a little untrusting of me. it hurt only a little though.

"why?" she asked a little worried. i chuckled not answering her question and just took my shirt off and jumped in. when i came up i saw y/n looking at me and holding in laughter. i went up to the dock and held out my hand for her to take and she actually did. i pulled y/n in and was laughing at how she was so flustered it was so cute.

she started to laugh at how funny the whole thing was. "nice dip huh?" she asked cracking the sweetest and funniest joke.

"totally dolly." i said chuckling at her sweet smile. her outfit turned out to be see through when wet. i was trying so hard not to blush but i failed. i was blushing madly. wow she is so hot.