reward?!

gene's pov

i feel bad, truly i do but now's not the time to feel sad or pity for her. i kissed her hopefully she doesn't hate me now. after she finished eating i asked if she wanted dessert. she stayed silent and we went back to my room. my brother keeps telling me about this game that does involve dessert, so i'm not lying.

i'll be right back, stay here." i told her as i went to Dante's room to get the item i smiled. she didn't see, i think but let's just hope. Dante was more responsible and was trusted more than me.

as i grabbed the pocky from my brothers mini fridge i thought about kissing y/n again. gosh do i love her? i shook the thought away and headed back to my room. as i got back i noticed y/n's back turned as she was looking at my posters. i took this as a opportunity to scare her so i quickly went over to y/n and slid my arms around her waist. she jumped and turned around, i started laughing as she puffed out  her cheeks in annoyance. i sat y/n down on my bed and smiled.

"alright so how we play is we both put one end in our mouths." i said holding up a pocky, "then we bite off little by little till we meet the in the middle. first to pull away loses." i explained while watching her expression.

y/n was looking unsure which made me chuckle and pet her hair. i put one end in her mouth knowing she wouldn't do it voluntarily and then the other in my mouth. i bit off a little then a little more, y/n just kept still not biting any of it. when i got to the middle y/n had took only 1 tiny bite of the pocky and i knew she wasn't going to continue, so i started biting more until our lips met.

automatically y/n backed up and i chuckled and said "i win dolly, i get a reward"

y/n's pov

he chuckles and said  "i win dolly, i get a reward" i shuddered in response and he leaned in. i tried backing up but he held me and went to kiss me as i turned my face. he backed up slightly and smirked. he then held my face with on hand and me with the other as he leaned in again he whispered into my ear.

"don't worry i'll take my reward later tonight." he backed up and continued to smirk, "how about we go to bed?" after everything that happened today i was so tired and scared. who wouldn't be?

gene laid down and pulled me next to him, i tried to get up but he held me down. oh dear lord