9: I HATE YOU!

gene's pov

They are so cute. I went to the park and saw them sitting on the bench listening to something. They were also doing some little dance moves at some parts, it was so adorable.

.

.

.

WAIT, WHAT AM I SAYING?! They are merely a pawn for me to play with, right? They have a book with them, and they're drawing in it. It's a sketchbook.

Philophobia is what I need to use. A little kiss by the end of the day, and we'll have her will have them jumping off the walls.

I just watched y/n for a little while longer, then decided to go, and set my plan in motion.

y/n pov

"What is it you want to talk about then?" I asked, not looking him in the eye. I mean how could I? A, He knows my fear, B, he is threatening my friend and me, and C, he is a pure, heartless beast!

"Whatever how about what song are you listening to?" he replied looking away from me as well, into the distance. His teal eyes wandering from the trees to finally meet my phone playing music.

"Wolf in sheep's clothing," I said blandly, not really wanting to talk to him.

"By Set it Off? I like them." Gene replied, now looking at me. His eyes were sparkling like no other. They were beautiful but dangerous. He gave me a small crooked smile... no, a smirk, Gene's famous smirk. I hated it so much, but couldn't do anything but stay quiet... How do I respond? Gene got up and went behind me, he then grabbed an earbud from one of my ears and put it in his own. he kneeled behind the bench to where he was looking at my face. I tried to conceal my fear, but it was painfully obvious.

"I didn't think you would like them." I said, almost as if it was a question.

He nodded slightly but then looked towards my sketchbook, I shut it when he came up but he started to wrap his arms around me and grabbed my sketchbook. I kept a firm hold of it but he then bit my earlobe and I let go.
a/n I don't know what I was thinking but whatever hehe wow

He was kinda a jerk and he chuckled.

"I didn't know you liked to draw," Gene said chuckling some more while lifting my drawings and hard work over my head. I braced myself for embarrassment as most of my drawings were of my grandpa and me both of us when we would die or grandpa's funeral. I am not depressed, just sad my best friend for most of my life has died. He taught me to draw, and I love him, but...

Flashback a week earlier at her grandpa's

"I hate you, why? Why did you do it?!" I screamed.

"I did it for your future," he said gently.

"Why did you tell them about my singing why did you enter me?" I asked looking away, I had tears in my eyes and couldn't breathe well. I said I hate you to him one more time and those were my last words to him.

Flashback over

I started to cry and couldn't hear him. I then heard yelling over my silent cries and decided to finally look up because it wasn't Gene it was DANTE!

"Gene what the hell did you do! Why is she crying!" he yelled. He ran up to me and gave me a big hug. He started trying to comfort me but I felt him being pulled away from me. It hurt and I didn't want him to hang on to me. I grabbed his arms and pushed him off me to see Gene glaring at me. What did I do this time?

sorry for 'long' chapter (Yes, apologize to your editor lmao)