8: Philophobia?

Timeskip to the park y/n pov

Gene said to meet him here, but never told me what time. I come here anyway to draw and listen to music in peace, but I dont want to just sit here all day. I look around a little more and notice he still isn't here yet. Well, when he comes he can look for me, and not the other way around.

I swear though, if anyone sees the picture, I will die.

I start drawing in my sketchbook, and listen to Wolf in Sheep's clothing(Editors note: WUT UP SET IT OFF REFERENCE). I put the song on loop, and after around an hour I feel two arms wrap around my neck. I quickly spin around to see Gene.

"So Dolly, you came after all," he snickered.

"Yeah, I came. Why wouldn't I? You have something that could ruin me; plus, it's not like any one at home will care if I'm here," I said, mumbling the last part.

He knew I said something, just not what it was. I glanced around, and then realized that Gene was alone. No Sasha, no Zenix. "Where's the rest of your group?" I asked, caring only a little. I would be fine if they had gotten hurt and couldn't come, just please don't say...

"They're with Dante keeping him away from the park so we can talk." he said casually, and sat next to me on the bench. "You realize I know your fear, right?" he said looking over to me.

I froze in place. How could he already see that? Am I that transparent?

"Yep! How's... "Y/N, the person who is scared of romantic relationships," sound?" He smirked at me. "Oh, what's that called... Philophobia?"

Crap, he knows.