meif'wa

dante's pov

"so y/n you decided to make egg muffins again? why?" i asked. i had them once, she got help before but we were around 4 or something and she made them with her mom during a sleepover with her. it was fun and all but odd for her to do this. she's smiling though so as long as she's happy.

"i want to perfect my recipe, i add different stuff than my mom so how is it?" she asked delighted to know the answer. i smiled and then gene spoke up before me.

"wonderful dolly, thank you" first off dolly? wtf second off since when does gene say thank you. something is wrong with him and i think it's bad. y/n smiled brighter, she/he's adorable. i miss being around her often we talked every day but now....now she's depressed. i don't know to much about everything but i know that much.

y/n's pov

i'm hanging out with Sasha today, ion't know to much about her other than she doesn't particularly like me. i don't know why, then again i also don't know why i told my grandpa i hared him. it wasn't true and maybe her hate for me isn't true.

"dolly turns out zenix is also coming to the park so you're hanging out with the entire gang today." gene told me smugly. great i faked a smile and looked away.

"y/n how about you eat?" dante said/asked i could hear the worry in his voice and smiled at his concern.

"not hungry" i said, simple, true. true to an extent i mean myself i am not hungry but my body is, it needs energy that i'm not giving it.

"i know that's a lie. come on please" dante continued. i shook my head and got a fierce glare from gene.

"you're eating or else" he stated. or else what? i'm not testing him and ate one annoyed. "more" he instructed.

"i ate" i said showing my annoyance.

"come on eat some more. please for me?" Dante asked pleadingly. he is so adorable, how can i say no to him? he shows true concern instead of seeing me as a tool like gene does. i eat one more and stop. gene growls but Dante smiles. "thank you" he said and i smiled. i feel better now, i feel accepted, i missed him.

"y/n come on Sasha and zenix are at the park now" gene remarked and stood up annoyed grabbing me by the forearm and pulling me to the park. i waved goodbye to Dante and got my arm free and walked alongside him. we got to the park and headed to the bridge where they always hang out.

then a meif'wa walks up, she has purple hair with yellow highlights and tan. "nya hi there cutie~" she said to gene. who is this and why is she flirting with gene! wait why am i jealous?!!?