Beer?

y/n's pov

my dad took me over to dante's and i walked in as he left, not to many people. most of them were the people from his group i saw on the first day of school. i think i remember their names but not for sure. nicole is the red head, katelyn is the blue head one aphmau black hair brown eyes, travis white haired dante's best friend, kawaii~chan pink meif'wa,laurence and garroth cutest ship popular boys, and zane he tags along the emo cupcake nugget. oh right and vylad the smart short one.

"hey y/n so happy you made it" dante said hugging me i hugged back waiting for the pills to kick in.

"of course i wouldn't miss it for the world" i said happy that i knew him and he was a friend my only friend. gene came out with sasha and zenix smirking as always and walked over to me lightly pulling on my tail.

"hello y/n" he hummed into my ear. i shuddered as he held my tail entwining it into his fingers.

"hi?" i replied i guess more like asked.

*timeskip*

it was near 12 am and mostly everyone was asleep but i couldn't sleep, i didn't have enough time to grab melatonin or sleep medicine by prescription. dante stayed up with me and we watched movies, mostly disney or pixar and gene was out in the living room with us not letting dante and i get to close. i yawn but can't sleep and gene got up.

he went to the kitchen and grabbed 3 beers walking back out handing one to dante who set it aside. he handed the other to me and i set it down pushing it away. he growled opening his beer and taking a swig. i cringe thinking of what he was doing to his body and he sat me onto his lap. 

"try it" he said handing me his bottle.

"no" i said kinda rude but i didn't care, he was trying to get me to kill my body, i'm not doing that! he growled though and me being me got nervous. he took the bottle and set in my hand.

"drink it" he said sternly and i looked over to dante, he passed out.

fuck

i took a sip and force myself to swallow. it tasted disgusting, like medicine but stale medicine.

a/n i don't know how to describe the taste, my dad gave me a taste and also used jack daniels mixed with dr.pepper for tooth ache. we lived in kansas so wasn't that uncommon but i don't remember how it tastes