Chapter 1

I am 15 now, 16 in two months, my mother died an hour after I was born and my father disappeared a year after. I don't have any memories of him just what ifs... What if he sang to me every night? What if he dispized me so much he ran away? What if?...

A pen skimmed my head as I went into deep thought, I easily removed it from my black strands of hair and dropped it to the ground. School life isnt easy, especially when your every move is watched by your horrid step-brother. Actually I change my answer ... LIFE isn't easy ... And for me I don't think it ever will be...

I have lived with my step-family for my whole life, apart from the dad I can't remember. There hasn't been a day gone by that I hope he comes back. There is Deitora, Sam and Levi (pronounced lev-eye) .

Sam's the worst, I held my rib as my memory went back to this morning.

≠≠≠≠≠≠
I had woken up late, which doesn't sound bad but I'm Ment to wake the family up at 6 for work/school, and it was almost half past eight when I was thrown out of bed onto the floor by a very angry Sam. He slapped me back to the floor when I tried to get up leaving a stinging hand print on the side of my face, scared, I curled into a ball on my side knowing it wasn't the end as he stomped on my ribs. I heard a slight crunch and I winced in pain, keeping the tears back in their place.

≠≠≠≠≠≠

I awoke from my trance as I noticed Levi was glaring at me, his eyes growing sharper than daggers for every second longer he stared. At first I was unsure why he was staring until I realized that I was still clutching my side, unintentionally grabbing people's attention. Suddenly letting go of my ribs hurt more than I thought and I tried to make no reaction but it was hard to ignore the agonizing pain.

Me and Levi are, unfortunately, in all the same classes so I'm unable to make a move or talk to anyone without him knowing. Luckily, it was last lesson and although literature wasn't exactly fun at least we only had a few minuets to go. I packed up my books as the normal 5 beeps went from the pips, signifying the end of lesson and now, the end of the day. Levi clicked his finger by his side to give the command to leave and go home. I always had to walk infront of him or next to him so he could keep an eye on me at all times while trying not to seem too suspicious, it's not exactly normal to hang around with your step-brother 24/7 is it...

We'd hardly made it away from the crowd when Levi leaped in front of me and said, " what the hell do you think your doing?" startaled and confused I replied with a shy "what?" He glared at me once more,"you know what! You kept holding onto your rib. Are you trying to get someone's attention?!" I didn't know what to say... I wasn't trying to get anyone's attention and then the thought of Sam came into my mind. Oh no! What if he tells Sam? "W-what?" I managed to blurt out, "n-no Levi, it just hurts, please don't tell Sam, please! " I begged. "I'll show you what will hurt!" he shouted down to me, and just as he was about to punch my injured rib he flopped to the ground. I was slightly shocked and confused as to what had happened.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰
Hey guys! Hope your enjoying my story so far. Go ahead and drop a comment or vote. Sorry only realised few days ago that I published chapter 2 before 1 sorry.... While I'm updating you can follow :
Jademon13
xshan_annex
ImAGayFairyHehe246