Chapter 26

Samis P.O.V

I hated the feeling of being vunrable. Having no control was a usual feeling for me, but it didn't mean I liked it.

The man that kidnapped me stopped talking ages ago, I had no clue where we were going or why they wanted me. Who would want me? Why would they want me?

The vehicle continued to jump around, either we were on a private road or still in the forest. My stomach growled as I remembered I hadn't ate anything, but i had the feeling I wasn't getting any food soon. Suddenly, the vehicle stopped jumping and took a sudden turn, almost making me fall, but instead a sharp pain sprung around my wrists where they were attached to handcuffs.
They rubbed against my skin creating raw red marks. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to take my mind off of the pain.

The vehicle hit a smoother surface. I assumed we finally hit the road. My thoughts went to Jesse, my best friend and my mate. He must feel awful. Tears brimmed at my eyes, threatening to fall. Jesse had been nothing but nice to me and I had repaid him by being a jerk and make his life so much harder.

I could feel the material around my eyes soaking up my tears. But crying wouldn't get me anywhere , I had to be strong.

########

I jerked awake. When did I fall asleep? I heard a sliding door crash open and light poured shining through the material covering my eyes. My hands were controlled and took off whatever was holding them up before I was pushed out from the vehicle. I fell to the floor hard, my shoulder gaining a sharp pain.

I sensed more people around me now, I could hear their feet shuffling on gravel. Harshly, I was pulled up from the ground by the collar of my top.

A man spoke up, his Spanish accent strong, "So this is wolf girl. Nice hair... Nice body."
I flintched as hands, which I assumed were his, wrapped around my hips.

I struggled, trying to pry my body from his grasp, unfortunately he had a tight grip. "Get off me you perv!" I screamed, fighting his hold.
He gave an evil chuckle, "you're a feisty one aren't you?" He grew close to my ear and whispered, "I like that..."

My heartbeat was growing faster by the minute, until a quick sharp pinch but my arm. My body relaxed, a little too much as it hit the ground. The last thing I saw was his ugly face as he peeled off the blindfold.

I will never forget his ugly, evil smile.

%%%%%%%%%%
Small again I'm sorry, but at least it's an update.

-Gem 💎