Chapter 11

Samanthas P. O. V

Suddenly, I awoke, my head spinning. Unfortunately I was back where it all started to go wrong, the hospital...
Jesse stood up with such force that he knocked his chair back when he relized I was awake. I grabbed the closest thing to me, which happened to be a rather sharp looking key, and pointed it towards him sitting upright in my bed. "What happened?! What's going on?! WHAT are you?!" I screamed, sounding a but more panicked than intended. "Sam, Calm down." He said, holding his hands up as if surrendering, "I will explain everything, what do you want to know first?"
"First off never, EVER, call me Sam again." I hissed.
"Oh right, sorry." he said, " so... You obviously have questions."
"yes, I do. To start, what happened?" I asked.
"Well, where to begin. My pack along with others saved you, you were in a coma for over a week, you're my mate, you ran off, I found you, you knocked yourself unconscious by running face first into a tree... " Oh, well that would explain the dizzyness. "O-oh." I mumbled. "so urmm... What's going on now?" I asked, I still had alot of unanswered questions. "Oh, we're just waiting for the OK to take you home" he said casually. Home? "So where might this home be?" I squinted, looking at the key I was still pointing at Jesse. "Oh yeah that key your using as a weapon, that's the key to your place. It's with me at the pack house."
"Oh and that's another question! What are you and why do you keep referring to a 'pack' and to me as your 'mate' ?"
"Well um... Why don't I just show you." he said, and he walked over to the corner of the room. Quietly, he began taking his clothes off, "Whow Whow Whow!" I shouted, "what do you think your doing? "
"I'm showing you!" he began raising his voice slightly. "ugh, no need. You already showed me in the woods!" I scoffed. "Oh wow... Not that. Just hold on a sec." So I covered my eyes waiting for whatever he was doing. I started humming, showing that I'm getting bored waiting. Then i heard a voice say 'now open'. I screamed. Much much louder than I screamed in the woods. My voice echoed round the room and, surely, the building. A group of men came rushing into the room to see if everything was OK, and they didn't seem fazed at all that a wolf had replaced Jesse. I on the other hand couldn't stop shaking. "Everything OK alpha?" one of them piped up. "OK then" he said. W-what? I thought. How? What? Ugh! I'm so confused right now. Suddenly, the wolf grew and stood on its hind legs before its snout turned into a nose, and I swear I didn't even blink. I was astonished. "Y-your a-a-"
"I'm a werewolf." He finnished for me. I gulped, as a tear ran down my cheek. I was so confused, scared, exhausted.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰
Sorry I know it's a bit short but I thought this was a good place to end this chapter. Tell me what you thought or drop a vote anytime x
love you all ❤✌

-Gem 💎