Chapter 7

Jesse's P. O. V

I have gathered all the best warriors I could while leaving some on patrol. We will out number the rouges for sure especially with the Shimmermoon pack, but rouges don't play fair. They are dirty fighters and will do anything to keep the little land they have.

We're all standing here approximately 2 miles from the rouge territory. The very best warriors from our pack and our allies as now the MidnightMoon pack had joined us, also known as Midnight Raven. PrimeMoon joined shortly after them when they heard that my mate has been taken and they could get revenge on the leader rouge. Many alphas or just others in the pack want revenge, and they all had very good reasons too. My pack, Silvermoon, was the last to be targeted by the leader rouge now he has my mate. "Is everyone ready?! " my father shouted over the crowd, we are the strongest and biggest pack so we would charge in first with the others closing in and surrounding the rouge territory. "Yeahrrrr!", the crowd screamed breaking into a war cry. "Then wolf up! " Everyone started transforming into their wolf, so I turned into mine. Across the woods I could see the alpha of Shimmermoon pack, they used to be the most powerful pack in the world, but the alphas and Luna's pup got stolen, so they went into mourning and lost hope on everything. They are an extremely rare type of wolf. They carry a gene in their wolf DNA that can allow their first child to change from a black wolf to a white wolf, or somtimes, both. Which was why they were so destrote over losing their first pup, they just couldn't bare to try for another pup for fear it might happen again.

We readied for battle and my dad let out a howl as we began running, and shortly after, everyone was raising their head and howling as they ran. The plan was for everyone to run in and surround the rouge territory while I go with krina to find the leaders house and my precious mate. And if that bastard has done anything further to harm her I will rip his eyes out and pour acid down his throat while he is torn limb from limb and chucked in the river! Too much? Maybe I won't chuck him in the river... too good for him anyway.

I was still running when I went into the day dream and krina noticed so she pushed me into the right direction of the leader rouges house. I awoke and slowed down, letting her lead the way. Im so, so eager to reach Samantha so we started sprinting through the woods, by now the others should have reached the rouge territory. I can see the lights from the house so I reached top speed, dashing through the forest and past krina. Suddenly a loud whine left Krina's mouth and I stopped, five rouges stood over her limp body, unaware that another seven had surrounded me...

Samanthas P. O. V

I jumped as a whine tore through the forest, and it wasn't far away. I started remembering what had happened before I fell asleep, maybe it would be good if Jesse knew what was happening. He saved me from Levi maybe he could save me from Sam. 'He's coming!' shouted the voice within my head, I think I'm mad I've had it since birth and it just won't go away... Loud foot steps started coming from the back door as the voice left and Sam appeared. I tried to scramble away on all fours but forgot about the dog collar around my neck. It's so infuriating the way he treats me! He grabbed hold of the chain and pulled me towards him, there was no way to stop it, he's just so strong. He unclipped the chain still leaving the collar on and dragged me indoors, causing my ankle agonizing pain. My rib didn't hurt as much as it did before so I was able to wiggle and escape the grip he had around my waist. But obviously I hadn't thought about getting away as my ankle buckled under my weight and I flopped to the floor. "Ha! You stupid slut, did you really think I would let you go if you could run away? " Sam growled, "just let me go!" I whined, "you don't need me! You never have! "
"Oh but that's where you're wrong", he whispered getting extremely close to my ear. My spine crawled as his vile breath danced around my head.

Sam took me inside and shoved me down onto a wooden chair. He retied my arms around the chair so I couldn't get away and Deitora stood there grinning and staring at me. "So tell me. Who did you tell? " She said. "What?" I replied. "Oh don't ya start playing stupid with us girl!" shouted Sam, "They're here because of you! So who did you tell?" he got closer and closer to my face. "Jesse" a voice spoke, "you told him? " Sam moved out the way to reveal Levi standing there glaring at me. He ran toward me and slapped me so hard it almost knocked the chair over. I caught my breath back so I could say, "I didn't tell anyone! I swear! "
"So why are they here?!" Sam spat again. "I don't kno-" I began but I was interrupted when a different voice spoke "Because I told them! Now come at me bitches!"

‰‰‰‰‰‰
Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it took so long and I know it's a bit short... Sorry....
Byeeee

-Gem 💎