Chapter 25: Truth

Jesses P.O.V

Me and Ylva followed Conall as he did a quick march up to his office. Suddenly, he tore everything off of his monogany desk and sent it crashing to the floor. Storming over to his file cabinet, Conall whipped out a huge stack of files with the title 'Adriano' .

"What's that?" I questioned.
He flicked open a random page and looked at me.

Conall's voice was sharp and clear. "Oh this. Only a huge stack of one of the most violent family that may now have my daughter because of you!"
He stalked towards me pointing a finger at me.

"I rescued her! She would still be with an abusive step father if it wasn't for me!" The rage was growing inside of me and my wolf was feeling it too.

"You pushed her too fast! She obviously wasn't ready to meet us... It's not my fault." He sneered.

"Oh drop the act! Everyone knows it's your fault she got taken, you turned your back on her in the woods!"
No, I'm not sorry... it's the truth.

I caught a glimpse of a dark image that was attached to one of the files.

Not wanting to look anymore I spun around to exit. My eyes met with Ylvas terrified expression staring at me. I went to walk past her, but before I did I said, "Be lucky you didn't watch me tear out his vocal chords." And stormed out.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
I know it's very short but i didn't want it to be long, I know I'm taking longer to update... But please don't forget to vote and follow, if you want feel free to comment.

-Gem 💎