Chapter 32

Sami

Strangely, me and Perro started to get to know each other. We exchanged stories; he had gone through so much more than I could imagine.

But I kept my new personal information to myself. I only told him about Sam.

Eventually, our stories came to a close and we had become closer. I never imagined telling anyone about Sam... But with Perro telling me his hardships with him I could only do the same.
He also told me more about his mate, who seemed wonderful, it's such a shame what happened.

"So," Perro began, "i told you about my mate, how about yours?"

I hesitated. Should I really tell Perro about Jesse?

"Umm, I don't have one."

"Oh please! Sam had been planning to kidnap you for ages. You just made it easier. So... tell me about Jesse." He continued, crossing his arms over his chest.

I was outstanded. Lost for words. He had be planning to kidnap me for 'ages'?

How did he know about me? The thoughts swirled around in my head. But he was right. He told me about his mate, I should tell him about mine.

"Well..." I thought for a second, "He is kind. Loving. Caring. And-"

"Angry...?" His facial expression didn't seem to change, yet I noticed his head turn slightly... maybe 20°.

"Umm, yes I suppose he is-"

Suddenly, light streaked across the dim room and a figure stood in the door way.

"Perro? What's going on in here?!"

Perro lunged towards me, his fist having forced contact with the left side of my face before going for round two on my right eye.

My vision went black on my left side, joint by a mixture of numbness and pain.
There was a taste of blood in my mouth, I just hope it wasn't too bad.

Sam stalked towards us. Suspicious, but he smiled when he saw my face. I doubt I looked that bad. It was horrible seeing his evil grin again, it's almost the exact same one he used after he'd beat me.

"Perro..."

He jumped, not knowing if Sam had seen through his rouse or not.

"Perro, you had me worried. I began thinking you were talking to this little slut."

I looked down. Not wanting to look at either of them, but mostly not wanting them to see my face any longer.

I zoned out, not hearing what either of them were saying to each other.

My chin was unexpectedly pushed upwards. Sam's hard stare poured over me. Then his eyes turned softer and dull, he patted the side of my face, the same spot I had just recently had a blow to. I winced in pain, hurting my eye in the process.

Only one though crossed my mind. I need to escape...

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_