Chapter 28

Samis P.O.V

The two men dragged the wounded man back through the door. I'm not sure why they came inside in the first place but it didn't help my situation.

Sam still stood in the same place, keeping his eyes set on me. I shifted uncomfortably, my wrists irritated by their restraint.

"What do you want with me?" I glared at Sam.

He laughed to himself. That same horrible laugh that I despised.

"Oh, Samantha. It's not you I want, or I ever wanted." He grinned, his yellow teeth stood out from his dirt covered face. It appears hygiene still isn't important to him.

But my mind buzzed as to what he wanted. If it wasn't me ... who?

He begun walking around me, his heavy footsteps echoing in the empty room.

"This wasn't my exact plan..." he started, " it's taken so much longer than I would have liked..."

Suddenly, the footsteps stopped. He was standing right behind me. I still remained questioning myself who he wanted from me.

"Confused are we?"

"No!" I lied, a bit quicker than what was natural.

"Aww, you never were a quick one were you?" He patronized.

"Shut up!" I screamed, my head throbbing. He took me back to my childhood... memories I thought I buried.

"Do you remember, Samantha? Do you remember what fun we had?"

"Stop! Stop it!" I growled. A tear threatened to fall.

Sam chuckled to himself. He was getting to me, he knew it.

It was silent for a moment, apart from Sam wondering round the room. I kept my head low. I could feel blood trickle down my hands as the pain in the wrists got worse. Obviously, the handcuffs were beginning to cut into my skin.

"The more you move the more they will dig in and the more it will hurt." Sam spoke, his voice sounded tired, or bored.

"My goal here isn't to hurt you. Not as long as things go my way anyway..."

I could hear his feel shuffle along again.

"You don't care, you never have." I sniffled, I was becoming weak...

"Oh, you're correct I don't, no one does."

My mind went to Jesse. His strong build and caring heart. For a moment everything felt right in the world, then he spoke again.

"Jesse-"

"Don't you dare say his name!" I snapped, unable to contain my anger at the sound of my mates name coming from his vile mouth.

"Jeeze... I was just going to tell you to be careful around him ..." Sam walked back in front of me. He looked at his hands, inspecting them.
"He dosnt love you ya know."
His eyes darted back to me.

A tear finally fell after I gave up trying to hold it in.

"That's... not true." I shook my head, slowly, unable to accept what he'd just said.

"It is. He only wants the chance to have a Pure Royal Pup. He wants to use your body, he dosnt love you..."

His words seemed so calm, so precise, so believable, so true...

Was he telling the truth?

"How can I believe You? What you say? How do I know youre not lying?" I asked, searching his dull eyes for some truth.

He went back to inspecting his hands and bit off a hangnail.

"Well it's your life ... But if I was you I wouldn't trust Jesse. As soon as the baby is born he'll just discard of you... or kill you ..." His eyes shot back to mine, his face expressionless.

How could I deny words that sounded so true?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It's been a long time since I've updated sorrryyy. But I finally have and I hope it was ok.

Also ... Feel free to follow me or drop a comment, it always makes me smile when someone makes time to say something.

TTFN ...

-Gem 💎