Chapter 4

Jesse's P. O. V

As soon as Samantha and Levi left and the door handle clicked principal Dwayne started blubbering , "I'm so so sorry alpha I know it was rude and disrespectful to shout at you, b-but I have to act like a principal. P-Please be kind about my punishm-"
"JAMES! " I interrupted, he looked at me remorsefuly. "I'm not gonna do anything, I know you were only doing your job."
He made a sigh of relief and I said,"me and Samantha aren't actually together yet, but I know it she is my mate. She may be human but I can change that. I know she can feel the connection too, her heart rate rose and her eyes glowed when I touched her arm. " Principal Dwayne looked delighted. "you found your mate?! Well congratulations alpha, she seems like a nice girl. " He's always been so polite, and not just because I'm alpha, he's polite to everyone. "Hey... Dwayne" I said, "d'you think you could do some background info on her?" Then he began to look curious... "yeah of course why? What do you want to know?" Well I couldn't tell him about my suspicions, so I simply said, "oh, just a few simple things like her parents, home number... You know thinks like that. Schools have that info don't they?" I asked eventhough I knew the answer... "yeah of course, I'll look it up in a minute." That's all I needed so I turned to leave, I opened the door and as I was about to go I said "oh and don't shout at me again", left, and closed the door.

I was going to see if I could talk to Samantha again but when I got out into the hallway her scent was already gone...
Ugh I'm far to busy and my dad would kill me if he found out I went on a rescue mission without even telling him I found mate. I suppose I could get Krina to check out where she lives, she's a pretty good tracker.

‰‰‰‰‰‰
I know this was quite short but this scene wasnt ment to drag.

-Gem 💎