Chapter 13

Jesses P.O.V

I so hope she isnt rouge. How will it look for me being mated to a rouge? I mean i will love her no matter what ... Its just that im the next alpha, I cant be mated to a rouge !

Anyway, most rouges have grey fur, nothing glamorous. So if Sami is rouge it will be easy to tell. Most wolfs in my pack have brown fur, however, my wolfs fur is brown with black specks and in the sun the brown appeareds it have tints of red, seeming almost burgundy. Everyone elses has light brown or cream, but thats common in packs, it is only the previous wolf king (now just alpha of ShimmerMoon pack) that had black, white or black/white wolf fur. A wolf king is the alpha of alphas, which is now my dad soon to be me, but he prefers to be called the normal alpha.

Legend has it that the moon goddess will bring together the first child of the previous wolf king and the first child of the current wolf king to create the ultimate mates. Although with the daughter of ShimmerMoon pack kidnapped and presumed dead theres not much hope for me...

Anways... Im gonna get Sami soon to see if shes good to do the test to see if shes rouge. She can bring Krina if she likes, it might be hard for her to shift as shes doing it for her first time at quite a mature age. In my pack we normally do our first shift at about 6, so we can get used to it.

Krina? I mindlinked.
Yah whats up? She answered almost instantly.
I need you to come over. Sami will be doing her first shift soon.
Oh of course! Her voice filled with honour.
Alright. See ya soon K. I finnished.

Swiftly walking throught the halls, i reached Samis room and knocked on the door. "Yes?" she answered, I could here her scurrying to the door. "It's just me, you ready?"
"Oh yeah... rouge... Sure! Lets go!" She responded opening the door. Sami seems a bit too eager to me... "Sami you ok?" I furrowed my eyebrows, and without even taking many breaths she said, "Yeah! Why wouldnt I be?! Im about to see if im getting kicked out of a pack even though ive only just discovered im a werewolf!" And thats when i heard her heart beating so fast it was almost impossible. "Sami Calm down!" I soothed, "everything will be fine, not much will happen if you are."
"Ok then..." she wispered holding onto my arm, sending sparks through both our bodies.
"Lets go then." i said, kissing the top of her head, earning a little giggle from her as her heart rate gently increased again.

Samis P.O.V

I was startled awake earlier by Jesse knocking on my door, but hey at least he knocked instead of running straigh in. I love Jesse, i havent actually said it to his face yet though, those types of things are awquard, but i know he knows. Ive kinda always had a crush on him and my wolf always dances in my head when he's close. Now I've actually touched him my wolf is addicted to him, and his scent is amazing

But back on topic. So Jesse woke me up, though he didnt know i was asleep, and now we are going to see if im rouge. He hasn't actually told me what I have to do but he brought Krina along so it seems like a three person, or wolf, job.

We walked into the bit of forest behind the packhouse where there is alot more trees, then Jesse stopped along with Krina.
"Ooooo Im sooo excited!" she squeeked.
"Ok. So Sami if you go behind that tree and i'll tell you what to do next." Jesse spoke, pointing at a large tree with thick branches spurting out either side. I wandered over to the tree and looked at Jesse, confused, wondering what to do next. "Is this tree magic and ment to tell me if im rouge?" I asked, making Krina laugh and pace infront of Jesse. "No ..." he said, "you need to go behind it and take all your clothes off." I just looked at him. "Are you mad?!" i screeched, "we are in the middle of a forsest!" i threw my hands in the air. "Please Sami!?" he whined, "we really need to know if you're rouge or not." Now he sounded like a little kid. "Fine!" i sighed, as i found a nice spot behind the tree. "Ok... You ready?" I heard Jesse say, "ummm.... Ready for what?" i asked. Like am i about to get attacked? Whats gonna happen? "Once you have your clothes off you need to shift." he answerd. "Shift to wha- oh right wolf", i said with a slight duh tone in my voice, aimed towards myself. Then I heard Jesse whisper to Krina, something about 'help' and 'first time'. I jumped when Krina appered behind me. "Krina!" I screamed, "Oh! Sor- sorry luna, I wont look. Just thought you might want some tips on shifting?" she responded, seeming a little embaraced. "Oh no you made me jump is all, sure i could use some tips. And i told you before its Sami, not luna." she just looked at me. "So" i continued, " how do I shift?"
"Oh simple! Just picture yourself as a wolf and concentrate real hard, imagine your bones clicking into place" she said, as i gulped and sighed. "and dont worry, its easier the more times you do it, so close your eyes and shift." So i tried, i tried and tried. Then. Adventually, i could feel my bones moving, shifting and my nose going tingly and wet. Yet i howled at the excruciating pain of my bones dislocating. "Whats happeing?!" i heard Jesse bellow, but i was unable to talk and Krina ignored him, instead her eyes were fixed on me. Her mouth dropped and she looked terrified. I had finnished shifting now but i ached and was sore all over. Scarily, Krina was still staring with her mouth wide open and started walking backwards, while i was having trouble to stand. I looked up at her, confused.
"J-Je-JESSE!!" She screamed, "JESSE?!!"
"What? Is she rouge? Whats happened ??!" he yelled with terror in his voice, then he looked at me laying on the floor. Whats wrong with me? Am i rouge? Whats happening?! Suddenly, Jesse ran. I didnt know where but he ran, and away from me. Then Krina followed taking one last glance at me. Whats wrong with me? Am i a monster ? I just looked down at the dirt and laid my head on my paws, and began to cry.

‰‰‰‰‰‰
🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾🐺🐾
Awwww poor Sami.....

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter, im tying to make them longer without making them boring.

Vote, comment and follow!!

Byee ❤💕✌