Chapter 3

Samantha's P. O. V
I can't believe Jesse just did that. He's the only person to ever stop Levi, he may not know what's going on, not that I want him to know what's going on but at least he stopped him. I can't lie it was nice to see Levi on the floor for once instead of me, but I had to hide my delight or things would not go well back at home...

The principals voice boomed over the crowds yelling at Levi and Jesse, telling them to get to his office. Principal Dwayne hates fighting and won't accept it from anyone. Without me realizing, Jesse and Levi had already begun walking to B block (where the principals office was) and I froze. I didn't know what to do. I had to get Levi out of this wheather I wanted to or not, I couldn't take another beating, not with my rib like this. Jesses scent of cologne had left my lungs and him nor Levi could be seen, but I knew where he would be. I rushed through the crowds of people trying not to bump my rib into anyone. I ran inbetween the buildings and through the hallway, ignoring all the signs saying not to run, and reached the stairs. The scent of Jesse cologne came back to me as I threw myself up the stairs and through the final hallways reaching the principals office. I really do not know how they moved so fast. I opened the door as they were having a shouting match and principal Dwayne appeared behind me. I jumped and turned around as he towered over me. " JESSE! LEVI! SIT DOWN THIS INSTANT!" He screamed making two passing teachers see what was going on. Levi and Jesse had obeyed and sat at opposite chairs, leaving an empty one next to Jesse. "is everything OK Mr Dwayne?" one of the passing teachers asked concerned. "everythings under control Miss byrne" he remarked, seeming cool as though nothing had just happened. I walked further into the room as principal Dwayne followed and shut the door. I walked over to the vacant seat as Jesse stood up and held my arm, sending sparks through my body. I took a step back and looked into his eyes, his deep green eyes with specks of brown, it was like the whole earth was trapped inside. "get your hands off her! " Levi screeched, "oh like you wasn't about to hit her you freak! " Jesse growled, glaring at Levi. "fellas! Settle down... Jesse... sit" Jesse and I sat as Jesse sent daggers to principal Dwayne, who started to look uneasy. He shook it off and continued, "what happened?" Levi was about to answer but Jesse jumped in, "that bastard was about to hit Samantha so I stepped in" I cringed inwardly as he said my full name while principal Dwayne just sharply said,"language!" and took Jesses comment into consideration."Levi? Why was you about to hit your sister?"
"step-sister" I corrected.
"sorry?" the principals sharp eyes set on me. "I'm, um, his step sister, not sister" I said looking at the floor. "oh right, sorry, " he said "so why was you going to hit your step-sister Levi? " it looked like Levi was stuck, he didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to say either, we couldn't mention my rib or it would raise questions, and I couldn't mention at home... "Levi was upset that I had just announced me and Sami were together" Jesse said, taking the attention off Levi. I froze. Together? We had only just met... "Right... Well I suggest you keep your hands to yourself Levi. It's not up to you who your step-sister sees." The principal had taken the lie so, for now, we were safe.

Now I just have to face Sam...

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰
Heyyyyyy guys, hope your enjoying. Drop a comment or vote any time x

-Gem 💎