Chapter 24

Jesses P.O.V

The expression on Samis face was priceless. Scarily, she was still staring at me like I murderd her whole family, but they're in this room... And one of them is hugging her.

"Oh, I'm sorry where are my manners, my name's Ylva and I'm your mu-. Ugh, and this is Conall." She gestured towards the male who was now walking towards us.

Sami looked more confused than ever. We all gathered together and I was now standing closer to her while the two adults were stood in front of her.

Sami looked all around her, "I'm sorry ... who exactly are You? And-" she turnt to look at me," I thought we were here to do business, so what are we ment to be doing?"

"This is the business." I answered.

"And we are, um-" They both look at each other and held hands before turning back to Sami. "We're your parents."

Sami froze. She didn't make a sound or a movement. Until she bolted.

"SAMI !!" I called after her, but she was gone... Now I know how she out ran Rax, she is as fast as a bullet.

"Wh- Where did she go?" Ylva stutterd.

"I don't know, but we need to find her." I rubbed my face in my hands.

"Yes, and we need to go right now. We are having trouble with rouges, there always on the border of our territory!" He said as he stumbled out the door.

Me and Ylva followed. As we ran down the hallway another person was sprinting towards us. A beta from the pack.

"A-alpha!" She screamed. "Oh, Luna's here..."

"What is it girl. Spit it out!" Conall cried.

"Well, it's just that i saw a black and white wolf being chased away towards rouge territory and assumed it was you or Luna." She paused to catch her breath, "W-Who was it?"

"It's our daughter! Can you take us to where you last saw her?" Conall was now panicking.

The girl was now running, leading us towards the place that my mate was last seen. Probably scared half to death.

"I'm sorry for asking Alpha," she continued as we ran, "but since when did you find your lost daughter?"

"The rouges had her! And if we don't hurry they will again, if they dont already that is." Conall growled.

We came to a sudden stop when we reached the spot that my mate last was. Her scent was still fresh in the air, it would be easy to follow.

"Com'on I can still smell her!" I spoke, rushing towards her cinnamon scent.

I led them along behind me, I was still panicked but I had to find her. Suddenly, her scent stopped, there was nothing around it just stopped in a completely random part of the forest.

'Jesse? Jesse?'
I froze...
Samis mindlink... It was her mindlink coming through.

"What's up? Why did you stop?"
Conall asked.

"Her scents gone, but wait..." I murderd.

'Sami? Where are You?' I mindlinked.

'I-I don't know'

'Look around you ... can you see anything? Can you hear anything?'

'There's something over my head. But I'm in a car of some sort I can hear the engine. I ran as fast as I could I really did Jesse I'm so so sorry.'

'Its not you're fault. I know you're really fast. Can-'

'Im so sorry I ran off I just couldn't handle it, but now I'm stuck. My hands are literaly tied. Please help me Jesse.'

'We're trying... can you hear people talking?'

"Jesse what's going on? Are you Ok?" Ylva asked.

"Yes I'm mindlinking Sami, hold on I'm trying to find out where she is or who took her so we can find her." I spoke quickly.

'Yes' Sami continued, 'but it's not English... hold on.'

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Samis P.O.V

I continued to update Jesse on what was happening. I couldn't see anything as my eyes were covered but I could hear the engine of the vehicle.

'We're trying... can you hear people talking?' Jesse mindlinked.

I paused to listen to my surroundings.

Yes' I continued, 'but it's not English... hold on.'
I listened to find out what language it is...

"Tengo a la chica lobo, ¿dónde quieres encontrarme con el jefe?" (i have the wolf girl, where do you want to meet me boss?)
Spanish... I learnt it in school. We pretty much taught ourselves with our rubbish teacher but I could understand most of it.

"Bien, ¿vamos a decir medianoche?" (Ok, shall we say midnight?)
He must be on the phone.

'Sami? Do you know what language it is?' Jesse mindlinked.

'Yes, it's Spanish. I can understand most of it... He's on the phone to his boss. Talking about a wolf girl... Oh my god he's talking about me! Why does he want me Jesse?!'

'Calm down Sami! Did Sam know any Spanish contacts?'

'I don't think So, he hated anyone that spoke anything but English because he didn't know what they we're saying. He even took Levi out of our Spanish class.'

"Jesse we need to find Sami. Do you or Sami know of anyone who would want to take her?" Conall asked.

"They're Spanish and know what they're doing." I gave him all I knew at the moment, and that seemed to be enough...
Conall was staring wide-eyed at me.

"Do you know who it is, Conall?" I asked, he was staring right into my eyes.

"Follow me ... NOW!"

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hope this was Ok. I didn't take so long to update this time.

-Gem 💎