Chap. 11

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

Getting out the shower , Lee was laying in the bed sleeping. I took my phone off the speaker , then went downstairs. The girls were watching TV and eating pancakes with grapes. They also had their sippy cups too watching Dora.

"Goodmorning babiesss." I said kissing both of them and they kissed me back. I laid infront of both of them on their legs.

"Look daddy!" Naveah said showing me her whipped cream grapes. I smiled.

"Can I have one?" I asked opening my mouth. Lindsey put 2 in my mouth , and Naveah put 1. "Thank youuu guys." I said kissing their foreheads. I love my girls with everything in me.

"Where mommy?" Lindsey asked.

"Mommys in bed. She's not feeling to good." I said making a stank face and they laughed. I grinned getting up and went to the kitchen seeing Ms. Glinda drinking coffee and on her computer.

"Goodmorning Ms. Glinda." I said hugging her and she hugged back.

"Goodmorning. How was the party last night?" She asked and I shrugged.

"It was alright. Lee still in bed. She's not feeling to good."

"Hangover?" She asked and i nodded.

"Sum like dat. And a fight between Madison and Tj's girl." She shook her head.

"Lee reminds me of myself when I was younger." She said and I grinned. "Breakfast is on the stove." She said and I nodded.

I grabbed my plate and a orange juice going sit on the couch with the girls. "Okay , I'm gonna head out. I have a breakfast date to get to." Ms. Glinda said heading upstairs. I laughed.

"I see you Ms. Glinda. Pulling these niggas still huh?" She stopped once she got to the middle of the stairs and looked at me.

"I may be 40 years old , but that doesn't mean ya girl can't get out there and mingle." She said and did a little dance and I laughed shaking my head.

"Ms. Glinda I'm not messing with you. I'll give you your money when you come back down." I said and she continued walkin upstairs.

I sighed and it was just me and the girls.

"Mama , I'm done." Lindsey said sitting her bowl next to me. Naveah did the same. "Me too." She said. I swear these two are like twins. Except they're  " fraternal twins " not identical. 😌Yea , maybe ill classify them as that since their the same age and basically the same. Except Lindsey is more quiet. But don't let thatfool you , she does have a mouth and when it go off , beware. Naveah on the other hand , she talks more , and not really as shy as Lindsey. 

That's bout the only thing they have different between each other.

And Ma'Leah , she's just ... quiet and adorable.

▪ { L E E } ▪

After waking up from my little nap , I felt a little better. I got out of bed and went take a quick shower after , I put on a pair of shorts , a tee , and a pair of Erica's socks. She wouldn't mind , she lots of them.

I then brushed my teeth and then after I put my hair intona quick pony tail. I grabbed my phone seeing a message from Madison.

Madi ❤👭: " Lee what happened last night ? 😩"

I laughed to myself at the message. Poor best friend and her big hangover.

Me : " Long story short , you and Kelly got into a fight and Briana whooped her ass when you got home . 😂"

Madi ❤👭: " Not funny . 😒But who won the fight and why were we fighting ? "

Me : " It kinda is girl 😂& it was mostly a tie . You may be a white girl on the outside , but on the inside your a black girl . 😛"

Madi ❤👭: " Well I am mixed . 😂My dad is black . "

Me : " Damn Madi I didn't know . 😕😂How about me and you go get out nails done today at 4 and we'll talk about last night . "

Madi ❤👭: " Okay . I need to regain my strength back anyways . 😂"

I shook my head laughing and then I went downstairs seeing Erica and the girls watching TV and play fighting.

"Mommyyy!" Lindsey screamed and she jumped off off of Erica and ran to me. I grinned picking her up and kissed her cheeks.

"I missed you guys so muchh!" I said and Naveah came joining the hug. I missed my little girls so much. Ma'Leah must still be sleeping. She's a late sleeper sometimes.

After giving my babies some love , I sat in Erica's lap. She oofed sitting up. "Damn Lee." She groaned and I laughed and pecked her lips.

"Baby I'm sorry for being a bitch this morning. I just wasn't feeling good and I really didn't want to be bothered. So I'm really sorry. Please for - " Erica smashed her lips into mines wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I understand babe and I forgive you." She said and I smiled kissing her again.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

"Eww!" The girls cooed and I sat then ontop of us.

"This is our little family." I said playing in Lindsey's curls.

"Where's Leah?" Erica asked.

"She's still sleeping. She went to sleep late last night and she's tired." Naveah said and I got up.

"I'm going wake her up." I said but Erica pulled me back.

"Don't worry , I'll do it. You go make you and Leah's breakfast. " She said and I nodded walking to the kitchen. I then felt a smack on my ass. "Ow!" I said turning around seeing Erica biting her lip smirking.

"Don't wear those small was shorts around here with the kids around. Unless you want them to see something they don't wanna see .." She said smirking and I laughed shaking my head. Erica  gets on my nerves sometimes. 😂

_________________________________________________

~ Sorry for the short update .

° Comment your thoughts . 😛