125

| The Next Day 🌞.. |

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I woke up the next morning and took Spikes out to use the bathroom. You probably thought that Kayla was gonna stay the night right? Hell to the no!

Kayla was good and all, but nahh  I just needed the sex.

My phone's alarm went off and I looked seeing the alarm saying, Doctor's Appointment at 11. I sighed. I don't even feel like going there, but I'm going to anyways. It's 10:03 so I got just enough time.

I texted Jessica.

Me : " Hey , you getting ready ? "

Jessica 👑🌸💕: " Yeah you don't have to worry about coming get me either, I'll take the car . "

I sighed locking my phone. I know I fucked up. I should've just pushed Kayla's ass out the house but when Jessica left and I was already horny, I couldn't reject the sex.

| Doctor's Office |

I waited in the parking lot until Jessica came. When I seen her arrive, I got out the car locking the doors and waited for her.

She parked the car and I made my way over to her. She got out and then the other side opened as well. Camille appeared. Well damn.

"Wassup." I said to them and neither of them responded. They just looked at me, fake smiled, then walked out. I sighed rolling my eyes. I understand she's mad, but she could've at least spoke to me.

Least I'm mature enough to talk to her.

~

We were in the room waiting for the doctor to come.

"Where you wanna go when we get outta here?" Camille asked Jessica.

"I wanna go get my clothes from the house first, then we can go to the city maybe."

I frowned. "Get your clothes? For what?" I asked confused. Jessica sighed rolling her eyes and looked at me.

"I'm done with you Erica. You can fuck that girl all you want now because I'm done. And don't think about trying to get me back because I don't play take backs. Hope you enjoyed out little relationship." She smiled and I grew angry. I just left out the doctor's office.

I don't have time for her bullshit. I turned around going back into the room. "And don't worry about coming inside when you come either because your shit will be outside waiting for you." I said and her mouth dropped.

With that, I just walked out the office. I don't even care about the appointment anymore.

I just went to the house and started throwing Jessica's shit out the window. Wanna be petty huh, I got your pettiness. 😈

▪ { J E S S I C A } ▪

After Erica left, I was a little hurt. I looked at Camille and she sighed shaking her head.

"Don't worry sis, you can stay with mom like she said. And, you can spend a couple of nights at my place if you want." She said and I nodded.

"She's gonna throw my shot out in the yard!!" I yelled.

"We can get you some more."

She said and I sat back calming  down. Just then the door opened and the Dr. came in.

"Goodmorning Ms. Gonzalez." He said coming inside. I forgot I had a new doctor.

"Goodmorning Dr. Ying. How are you?"

"I'm doing good, how are you guys doing?" He asked shaking both me and Camille's hand.

"Were doing fine. Just excited for today." I smiled and laid back.

"Yuup today's a special day. We're gonna find out if your having a girl or a boy today. What you really want to have?" He asked.

"Well .. we're really going for a little girl. But we'll accept anything that the Lord gives us." I smiled.

~ Slipping to the end of the appointment ~

I smiled widely as we got in the car. "I'm soo excited!!! Ahhh I'm going to be having a little girll!!" I screamed and Camille laughed buckling up. 

We just got the best news ever! So during the ultrasound, Camille and I found out that I'm having a baby girl! I'm so excited. It's exactly what I wanted.

"You still wanna go and get your clothes from the house?" I shrugged looking out the window.

"Yeah I'll go. It'll hurt, but it's whatever. I'll just text her what we're having tonight." I said.

*

When we got to the house, Erica was already throwing my shit out.

"Oh .. My ... God .." Camille said slowly driving into the yard. She was throwing my personal things and everything.

I got out the car. "ARE YOU CRAZY?! STOP THROWING MY THINGS OUT THAT WINDOW!" I yelled which didn't cause any effect on her because she kept throwing things. 

"You wanna leave huh?" She left then came back with more clothes. "Byeee!!" She said and my mouth dropped.

I really hate this woman right now.

_____________________________________

° I woulda added more , but I got stuck so ..

° Its a baby girl !! 😍😍

° Comment your thoughts . 🌞