151

| Sunday 💙|

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I sighed. "Should I come inside?" I asked Lee and she looked at me.

"Of course you should. Don't worry about my mom. She don't control who I date. Plus, don't you want to see the look on the kids' face?" She was right. I did. But I'm scared of her mom to be honest. Call me scary or whatever you want, but that woman is crazy. That's where Lee get your crazy shit from.

"Yeah but your mom is a different story. She probably waiting for me to come inside so she could shoot my ass."

Lee laughed. "Baby come please, for me." She said making puppy dog eyes and sticking out her bottom lip looking like Ma'Leah when she was a baby. Who could say no to either one of them?

I sighed smacking my lips. "Fine. Only because you did that face and I can't say no."

She smiled kissing my cheek. "Yay! I love you."

"Yeah yeah, love you too." I said chuckling as we got out the car walking to the door.

Before we could even close the door, the door swung open and all 4 of the kids ran out.

"MOMMY DADDYY!!" They screamed. I kneeled down opening my arms open wide.

"Come gimme some love!" After that, we all shared hugs and kisses with each other.

"I missed you guys so much. Were you guys good for grandma?" Lee asked.

"Mhm. Mommy, can I ask you something?" Naveah asked.

"Yeah baby, what's up?"

Naveah looked at me then back at Lee. "Are you two together like I wished?" We both looked at each other then smiled.

"Yes princess. Mommy and daddy are back together. So we can be our big happy family again." Lee said and the kids cheered.

I smiled watching everybody. I love seeing my family happy. If it isn't one thing I want, it's to see them happy. ☺

"Go get your things and meet daddy and I back in the truck okay?"

"Okay!" They ran back. I picked Eric up tickling him and kissed him.

"And get Eric's bag too!"

▪ { L E E } ▪

I recorded Erica and Eric play together. It was cute. I posted the video on snapchat with the caption saying, Views. 😍😍

Couple minutes later, my phone vibrated and it was a message from Madison reading,

Madi 👯🌷❤: " Omfggg did it happen?! Are you two together now??? 😆😆"

Me : " Yuup. 😊"

Madi 👯🌷❤: " YAYY! I'M SO HAPPY! I HAVE TO GO TELL BRIANA! "

I laughed shaking my head locking my phone.

"You not going inside?" Erica asked and i shook my head leaning on the car. "Why not? You and your mom still beefing?"

I scoffed. "It's .. It's not that. We got over that, but she still doesn't talk to me as much. I don't know, maybe she's still stuck on what happened." I said shrugging.

Yes I'm talking about the time my mom caught me and Erica the next morning after having sex. It was embarrassing and she was mad at me for a while.

We talked about it like women, got over it.

... At least I think ....

I know I did, I don't know about her. I said my wrongs and I apologized. But I mean I'm not surprised she's giving me the cold shoulder because my mom isn't a easy one.

She may smile and everything in ya face and laugh and allat, but when you not in her presense,  trust me she's gonna talk about you.

* : *

"Bae thats ya moms, go talk to her. I don't have a mom to talk to when I'm going through shit. But you do, spend the time with her while you can." She said and she was right.

"Yeah your right. Ima go speak. Ima be back." I said walking to the house and the kids ran outside.

"Mommy where are you going? We got everything." Lindsey said.

I laughed. "I know baby I'm going speak to grandma right quick. Y'all go get in the truck with daddy, I'm coming." I said and they ran.

"Mom?" I walmed in the kitchen and she was smoking a cigarette at the table while in the computer. "Hey mom." I said.

"Hey .." She said bluntly. I sighed keeping my cool.

"I didn't want to leave without saying anything you know." I said laughing a bit but she didn't. She never even looked at me. "So, what did you guys do?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Nothing .. went to the arcade .. " She said and I nodded.

"That sounds nice .." I said. Still, never looked at me.

"Yup, it was." She said and kept looking at her computer. It grew silent and awkward so I just decided to wrap it up. This conservation wasn't going anywhere anyways.

She usually would go into details about what they did. Now that didn't, I know she feeling some type of way about me.

* : *

"Well I'm just gonna get going, don't want to hold them up..." I said walking to the door.

"Lee," My mom called. I turned around. "Is Erica with you right now?"

"Yes mam ... you wanna say something to her?"

"Hm .. close the door." Was all she said before looking back at her computer. Guess that was a no.

"How was it?" Erica asked and i buckled in and I shook my head rolling my eyes.

"Same old bullshit." I said and she shook her head.

"How about we go for ice cream!!" The kids screamed.

"Yayyy!!"

______________________________

° Damn Ms. Martinez!  😂

° Comment your thoughts. 👮