99

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

When Jessica was sound asleep , I watched her as she slept. She was so beautiful. Her cute pink cheeks , her pink lips , long eye lashes and all. I feel bad I drugged her into this shit. The worst place is , I don't know who the fuck it is and it's getting worse!

I kissed her forehead and slowly got out of bed. She lowly groaned tighting her grip around my waist.

" Baby don't go no where . " She mumbled.

" I'm just going downstairs . It'll be time to go get Jeremiah in a little while . " I said looking at the time and it was 2:34. All the kids get out at 3:00 , but I'm going get only Jeremiah because Regina said she had to handle something. 

She sighed nodding and cuddled under the covers. I grabbed my phone and quickly went to the bathroom. After doing my business , I went downstairs and my phone vibrated. I looked seeing a message from Regina.

Regina ❤👦: " Hey if you want , you can bring Jeremiah to my mom's house instead of him going home with you . Unless you wanna take him . Up to you . "

Me : " Nah , ima keep him . "

Regina ❤👦: " Damn you text back fast but okay . 😂I'll come get him around 7 . "

Me : " Alright . 👌"

I put my phone on the table and grabbed a bag of chips out the pantry.

Knock Knock. !

I walked to the door and opened it seeing a young woman holding a baby girl on the other side. The baby looked a couple of months.

" Um ... Hi ." I greeted them. The little girl was teething on her hand.

The girl smiled at me. " Hi , I'm Lauren . But call me Laura .." She said and I nodded. " This is my daughter , Gabby . Say hi Gabbs . " She said and the little baby opened her hand and closed it a couple of times. She was cute and I smiled.

" Hey cutie .." I said then looked at Lauren. " So , what brings you guys here . " I asked standing to the side for her to come in. She stepped inside sitting on the couch and Gabby for down crawling to the toys Eric left in the corner.

" T T T T !! " She screamed smiling and I smiled. Awww.

" Do you mind of she plays with those ? " I shook my head and grabbed a water bottle.

" want something to drink ?"  I asked her and nodded taking the water bottle.

I sat down on other couch. " So , what's going on ? "

" Well .. I'm a single parent just moving into my own home , I figured I try to make friends with the neighbors around so I wouldn't be so lonely . When I found out I was neighbors with one of the best women's NBA Basketball players , I was pretty excited . " She said laughing a little and I did as well.

I grinned. " Well I'm glad your here . How old are you anyways ? "

" I'm 24 years old . I'm a nurse and just wanted some room to live . Plus with my daughter , I wan for her to grow up happy . She's my first born and I care about her . I just want the best for her . I figured the 3 bedroom is a good house to be in right now . "

" Mind me asking what happened to her dad ?"

She scoffed. " The way he acts , he's not a father figure to her . My brother basically is .. When Gabbs came , he didn't even come to the birth to sign the certificate . It been hard until my family started giving me money and the school did . I don't want him in her life anyways . He doesn't do shit . Only comes around when he wants something and that something would be me . I'm done with it though . " She said and I nodded looking at Gabby. She was playing with Eric's drums.

" Your pretty cool . Your welcome any time you want . " I said and she smiled .

" Thank you so much . " She said.

" Baby ? " I heard Jessica say. I looked at the stairs and seen Jessica coming downstairs rubbing her eyes. She looked at Lauren. " Hello .." Jessica said.

Lauren grinned.  " Hi . I'm Lauren . " She said and Jessica sat in my lap. She looked at Gabby.

" Aww she's so adorable !! What's her name ? "

" Gabby . She's 6 months . I'm the new neighbor across the street . " Lauren said.

" Oh you moved in the 3 bedroom , that's nice . How old are you ? " I put my arm around Jessica's waist restin my hand on her thigh

" I'm 24 . " She answered and it got quiet for a moment.

" It would be nice if we became friends , I'm a friendly person . " Jessica said and i laughed to myself. Lauren smiled.

" That'll be great . What's your number ? " They exchanged numbers and I through my water bottle and bag of chips away.

" Alright I'm about to leave . You two gonna talk or .. "

" I was just leaving after I got her number ," Lauren said getting up. " Come on Gabs ." She picked Gabby up and Gabby started whining and  put her pacifier in her mouth.

" She's so cute . Bye bye Gabby . " Jessica said waving at Gabby and Gabby just stared at her and I laughed.

They left and so it was just me and Jessica.

" she's so nice . " Jessica commented and I grinned.

" Yeah she is . Her daughter is cute too . " I added and we kissed . " You coming with me to get Miah ?"

" Of course . I'm not staying in this house alone for sure . " She said and I grinned picking up the keys.

" Get your shoes , let's go . " I told her 

" Can we stop at the store on the way back ? I need to pick up something .. "

" yeah , sure . "

▪ { J E S S I C A } ▪

After talking to Camille and my mom , they told me that i should probably try to take a pregnacy test. I haven't told Erica yet and I don't want to tell until I get the results from the test.

I'm hoping this whole reason why I've been acting weird lately is because I'm pregnant.

*

Lauren is a pretty woman and her daughter is adorable. I knew someone was gonna move there.

I don't think I'll have to worry abouthwr because she doesn't really look like trouble so why worry ?

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪

I blushed shaking my head. " You are too much . " I told her. She kissed my hand.

" Too much for you ? " She asked and I shook my head.

" Never boo . " I said and we started walking again.

*

Your probably wondering why I've been acting little .. ooey lately .. well I've met this woman and her name is Kenny. Kenny is a fem.  I find that their more cute that studs.

We've been hanging out lately and it's been going good. She met Jeremiah a couple of times too.

I just want to be different and move on from studs. I wanna try this now.

Hopefully it continues to head to the right direction.

_____________________________________________

° Lauren ?

° Jessica pregnant ? 👀

° Comment your thoughts . 🐖