57 ( SHE GOT WHAT ?! )

▪ { E R I C A } ▪ .

Lee was cooking at the stove. Smelled hella good. I put my arms around her waist and pecked her neck.

"Ouu baby you scared me." She said and i grinned.

"My bad. What you cooking smells good." I said looking in the pots but she closed them.

"You'll see when dinner is served. Until then , go get the kids. And Eric is at Ram's house too." She said. I looked at the time. It was just about time to go get the kids so I grabbed the car keys , my phone , and wallet. I was wearing some Adidas sweats when a regular ole blue T-shirt  with some Nike Slides. Nothing nice. 😂I brushed my waves and then went back in the kitchen and kissed Lee.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you too. And don't be speeding with the kids in the car! Yeah they told me. Everytime I go get them , they tell me to past cars because that's what daddy do!" Lee said mocking me at the end and I laughed shaking my head.

"Shut up." I said leaving out the house and got inside the red truck. 

▪ { L E E } ▪

After Erica left , I turned on the bluetooth speaker and grabbed my phone turning on You by Keisha Cole. This is my shit yall.

As I was making my way back to the kitchen , the doorbell rung. I looked out side didn't see the truck there. Damn Erica. But I did notice a grey Escalade. I looked on the camera and seen Regina?

I opened the door. "Um .. hello." I said turning the music down a little and she grinned.

"Hey. Can I come in?" She asked and I nodded stepping to the side and she walked inside. 

She sighed and sat on the couch. She looked very ... off. Like I see her basically every day , and she would always look .. off when she sees us. Especially Erica. I know nothing is going on between them though.

~

"So .. what's up?"

"Is Erica here?" She questioned and I frowned shaking my head.

"Is there a .. problem?" I asked. I hope she not finna tell me her and her messing around. 

"Well .. I actually wanted to talk about the situation with Erica .. but i mean .. you are her wife and your gonna have to find this out soon." She said and I became more curious. What the hell?

"Regina .. just say it." I said. She sighed then grabbed her phone. I sighed also getting a little frustrated and ready to knock her ass off.

She then showed me a picture of young boy. He was cute. Looked maybe 4. But I still don't understand what's going on.

"This is my son , Jeremiah." She said and I nodded slowly.

"He's cute." I complimented which was true. "So what does this have to do with Erica?" I asked and she looked at her phone then locked it.

"Um ... Tyy is 5 years old. And he's .. Erica's son." She said my heart stopped.

WOAH WOAH WOAH STOP THE FUCKING TRACK! DID SHE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK SHE JUST SAID?!

I'm totally at a lost for words. Just when I thought we were done with hoes from the past , their all just popping up with different situations with my wife/husband.

But I do want to know more.

"When did you two make this child?" I asked.

"It was before you two were together. It was really during our relationship. And when we broke up , I found out I was 3 months pregnant. I didn't know how to take it. I'm not ready for kids. But when he came , my whole perspective changed.." She said smiling. "I was gonna tell Erica , but I seen how you two were happy with each other , y'all family , and her baskebtall thing , I didn't want to stop any of that. Hell I'm more nervous now." She said and I sighed running my hand through my hair.

Not Regina ..

"I can't believe this shit ," I started. "I can't be mad at you because we weren't together at the time so it's not really cheating." Regina nodded her head.

"And I'm sorry for interrupting you guys family like this , but I couldn't do it on my own. It was getting really tough. And now that we're here in America , I want for him to know Erica and be around. I just .. don't know how she's gonna take it. What if she doesn't want us around?" Regina went on and everything she was saying went straight out the other ear.

I wasn't worrying about shit what she was sayin except this son that could be Erica's. I can't really tell because the boy looks really like Regina. 

"I-I can't tell you exactly what she'll say. But .. why didn't you tell us this when you first started the school?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I was nervous and the same reason I told you earlier. I just would love to see the kids connect and maybe me and you could become friends." She said and I scoffed. I then got up turning down the stove and stirred the pot.

Me? Become friends with Regina? Yeah .. that'll take time. Because if this child is Erica's kid , then were gonna have to become civil and nice each other. For the sake of the kids.

I just can't believe this bullshit right now.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

~ Skipping .. ~

When we got back home , the girls raced to the door. I seen a Escalade in the yard also. Who's this?

I got Eric out the back and slid his pacifier in his mouth. "Ready to go see mommy?"

I opened the door and seen Lee and REGINA sitting on the couch ?!

And they weren't fighting or anything ?! The hell going on? I know Leah isn't bad in school because we get teacher report from her teacher everyday. Regina is just the assistant

BUT WHAT ?!
_____________________________________________________

° Another Baby ?! 😭

° How's Erica gonna react when she hears the news Regina gotta say ? 👀

° Regina ? 😫

° Comment your thoughts . 🍰