44

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

~ Hours Later .. ~

While Lee went and get the kids from school , I stayed home. We been out all day and I don't even feel like moving right about now.

The house phone begin ringing and I answered. This barely get used.

Me : " Hello? "

?? : " Lee ? "

Me : " Nah this her wife , Erica . Who's this ?" 

?? : " Oh it's Danny . Can you put - "

Me : " Nope . Stop calling my wife bro . She don't wanna talk to your ass anymore . And don't be calling my house to talk to her either . Next time you do some shit like this , ima blow ya fucking arm off . "

With that , I hung up. What part of stop fucking wit Lee don't she understand? I don't care if they friends or whatever , I'm here for Lee so she don't need to be calling nobody but me and her family. 

I'm gonna cut this off with her and Danny because Danny started to push my buttons. I'm pretty sure she got other women to fuck wit.

Why not fuck wit them? Why my wife?

▪ { L E E } ▪

"Mommy where's daddy?" Leah asked as we got a snowball.

"Daddy's at home." I answered.

"Oh okay." She said back.

"What are you having?" Lindsey asked and I smiled. I knew they were gonna ask.

"Mommy is going to be having a boyy!! So you guys are going to have a little brother!!" The girls screamed and I laughed. I was gonna wait to tell them until we got home , but it doesn't hurt to tell them early.

*   *   *

When we got home , Erica was in the backyard. "Lindsey give this to mama." I told her handing her Erica's snowball.

The other two followed her. I went upstairs and put my purse in the room.

I looked at the house phone and it was blinking red.  meaning there was a voicemail.

Voicemail : " You have 1 new message from Danny. "

"Hey Lee. I tried calling earlier , but your wife answered and went crazy on me. If you get this , please call me back. "

I sighed.

Erica always doing some bullshit. I don't even know why Danny called the house phone. I grabbed my phone calling her phone. I do wanna apologize to her for what Erica did.

Danny : " Hello ? "

Me : " Hey Danny . "

Danny : " Oh , hey Lee. How you doing ? "

Me : " I'm doing good . Look Im sorry for what Erica did . I wasn't even home . But you should've never called the house phone Danny . You got my phone number why didn't you just call that ? "

Danny : " I dunno. I'm sorry . "

Me : " you good . But guess what I'm havingggg !!"

Danny : " What is it ? "

Me : " A boy and we're naming him Eric . "

Danny : " Oh .. cool ."

Me :" Yeah . Well I gotta go , I'll talk to you later . "

Danny : " Okay ."

•    •

I could tell just by the way she said " oh cool " , she didn't seem excited for me. I'm really starting to think that Danny is falling for me because she flirts with me all the time. And that's what I'm trying to avoid. I dont want to be with anyone but Erica.

And I don't want Erica to be with anyone but me.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Are you guys excited to have a little brother?" I asked the girls eating my snowball.

"I wanted a little sister." Naveah said.

"We are!" Lindsey said referring to her and Leah.

"I am too. And Veah don't worry we'll try again next time and then you might have a little sister." I said and she sighed.

"No we won't." Lee said. "This is gonna be the last baby I'm having. Erica that's a lot of damn children don't you think?" She questioned sitting next to me.

"Not really. I love kids. That's why I got three." I smiled at them and they laughed. "Or should I say 4." I smiled resting my hand on her stomach and Eric begin kicking.

"Y'all look Eric is kicking , feel." I told the girls. They climbed onto the sofa bed and Leah climbed into my lap.

"Is that Ewic?" She asked and I laughed nodding.

"Yeah." I said and She smiled.

I can't wait until our little boy comes.

____________________________________

° Danny ?

° Comment your thoughts . 💡