81

| At The End Of Jeremiah's Soccer Game ⚽|

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

"Stooop!" Jessica squealed and I laughed pulling away from her neck seeing a huge red hickey on her neck.  Jessica grabbed my phone out my pocket. "Put your password in." She demanded. I put the password in and then kissed her neck. She did whatever on my phone while I was kissing her neck. It tasted good. 😂😂

"Say hey to Snapchat Erica." She said and I looked and laughed covering the camera and she stopped the video. I grabbed her face kissing her. "Why do you keep kissing me?" She asked typing something on my phone.

"Because your so beautiful and delicious." I said and she laughed putting my phone back in my pocket.

"I just wanna - "

"DADDYYY!" I heard Jeremiah yell. I turned around seeing him run to me. Jessica got down and fixed her shorts.

"Wassup buddy?" I said picking him up and kissed his cheek.

"I got a tophy! Look!" He said showing me his good trophy.

"Oh wow thats awesome! You gonna put it in your room at my house when you come?" He nodded excitedly.

"When can I come?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Tonight if mommy allows." I said.

"I go ask mommy. MOMMYYY!!" He screamed running off.

I heard Jessica awed. "Awwe he's so cute. That's means my little brother won too then. How old is your son?"

"Just turned 6 about 3 weeks ago." I said and she nodded.

"Cute. Isiah is 5." She said then it got quiet. She looked at her phone. "I guess I should be get going before the bugs come out." She said and I laughed a bit.

"Wait ," I said stopping her. She turned around giving me her full attention. "Spend the night." I said and she sighed.

"But I have a shoot tomorrow." She said.

"It doesn't matter. I'll bring you to your shoot. That way you won't be late." I said and she thought for a minute. I grabbed her hand kissing it. "Come onnn. Just me , you , and Jeremiah. We'll have fun trust me. I don't want to sleep alone tonight." I begged which was true. I like having a woman's figure in my bed.

I mean I could have Sunny in my bed anytime, but y'all know that already 😉

Jessica smiled looking at the ground. "Okay fine I'll come over. But first , I'm going to head home and get some clothes." She said and i grinned nodding.

"Can I get a kiss before you go?" I asked and pulled her close to me connecting our mouths. I wasn't talking bout no pecks either. I mean tongue. 👅

▪ { R E G I N A } ▪ .

Jeremiah ran to me pulling my leg. "Mommy mommyy mommyy can I go to daddy's house tonight?" Jeremiah asked.

"Did daddy say you can go sleep tonight?" I asked just to be sure. Sometimes , he would lie. He nodded drinking some of my soda. I looked over at Erica and her and the chick was kissing. I sighed.

I just wanna go over there myself. "Come on baby." Jus to see what this female looks like because she haven't even been watching Jeremiah's game because she was with that bitch. Jeremiah grabbed his box trophy and we walked over to Erica.

"Stopp your so disgusting." The girl cooed. They both giggled.

"Ahem!" I said purposely clearing my throat to get their attention. Erica and the girl looked at us and they departed. The woman got down and fixed her shorts and shirt. I looked at her neck and noticed about 3 huge passion marks. I sighed trying to keep my cool. Calm down Reggi. Calm down Reggi.