37

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

When we got home , the kids went upstairs in the playroom. I went sit down on the couch when Lee came and sit on my lap.

"What did you have to tell me earlier?" She asked.

"About Leah's new teacher. You won't believe who it is." I said and she frowned.

"Is it somebody I should be worried about?" She asked and I shrugged. Knowing she should. "Well who is it?!" She asked.

"Okay okay chill! It's Regina." I said and she cocked her head.

"Regina as in .. your ex Regina?" I nodded slowly nd she sighed.

▪ { L E E } ▪

Just when I though our lives was good 😒...

"And she said today that she felt a connection with Ma'Leah today. That shit weirded me out and I just rushed out that bitch." She said and I rolled my eyes.

I don't even know if I should just leave all this alone , switch Leah to another class , or if i should have a teacher's conference with Regina.

"Didn't she go back to Jamaica?"

"Yeah but apparently she's back. She must've got a permanent visa or some shit. Either way , I don't like this shit. And if Leah says something that this bitch did that I don't like , I'm beating her ass. No warning." Erica said and I smiled and kissed her. I love it when my baby turns into beast mode.

"Awww look at you turning into beast mode." I teased grabbing her cheeks. She laughed and moved my hands.

"Stopp. Before I turn beast mode on that pussy." She said grabbing my ass and I bit my lip laughing.  "Nahh but for real , I don't know about Ma'Leah staying in this class for long. I really don't wanna be bothered with Regina." She said and I ran my hand across her neck and rubbed it with my finger.

"Don't worry baby jus give it a try. And if something happens , I'll beat her ass first then we'll get Leah out that class." I said and she grinned.

"You mean , I'll beat her ass. I'm not letting you fight and you pregnant. You must be on dope." She said and I laughed and kissed her cheek.

I'm starting to just feel like we never really "broke up".

"Well fine. You can. But I might jump in." I said and she laughed causing me to laugh a little.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I jus love simple moments like this. When Lee and I aren't arguing and shit. She just need to have this Danny nigga gone. Before she get too attached to my woman. I hope she knows that im still here and there isn't no divorce being filed.

×

Lee's phone went off and it was a FaceTime call from Danny. Lee looked at her phone then at me. "Answer it." I said knowing she wanted to.

"Hey Danny." She said answering the FaceTime call.

I watched TV. "Wassup Lee ? Erica gone ? "

I scrunched my face then I grabbed Lee's face and kissed her lips. "I'm still here and I'm staying. Whatchu look for me for nigga?" I asked and Lee slapped my thigh.

"No reason man damn . I was gonna come over and make sure that - "

"Well you don't need to come anywhere. I don't even know why you still come around when the kids don't even like you. Obviously that tells you that - "

"Okay that's enough!" Lee said butting in and grabbed the phone out my hand. I rolled my eyes getting up and throwing our ice cream bowls away. "Yeah Danny? I'm sorry for that , she's just a little jealous." Lee said and glanced at me. I scoffed shaking my head.

Jealous ? Me ? Nahh ..

▪ { L E E } ▪

It's beyond obvious that my baby is jealous of Danny. Just by what she said.

But I feel bad for Danny. 😂

"Don't sweat it ma. I been there and done that with my ex girlfriend. I understand where she's coming from 1000%."

"You sure?" I asked and she nodded then smiled. I smile back. "Well that's good. So , what are you about to do now?" I asked starting up a conversation

▪ { D A N N Y } ▪

"About to take a quick nap. I'll text you when I get up aight?"

"Yuup. Sleep well " she said and we both laughed.

*

I swear if Lee wasn't married and pregnant , I would've been took her away from Erica and fucked the shit out of her ass. 

She's fine ass fuck and Erica crazy for cheating on shawty and getting the hoe pregnant !

Do she not see what she has at home waiting for her?!

Lee is nothing but a nice beautiful female. Now , she can be freaky too ... especially with her being pregnant and those mood swings. 😍😍😩

Ima make that ass mine if Erica doesn't get her shit together. Straight up. I need me a fine bitch like that. Fuck the kids.😎

___________________________________________________

° Phewww !!

° Danny ???!?!

° Comment your thoughts . 😛💗