120 ( day at the mall ... seeing an old face )

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

We walked to the entrance of the mall and seen these 2 guys smoking a cigarette and talking. I also noticed a camera around their neck. I groaned lowly.

" Don't say anything . " I told Jessica. She would speak to them or stop for a pose. And I know that's not her because usually she would run inside. Its the mood swings talking.

After getting passed them with pictures and trying to ask questions we went inside. I heard a baby crying and I looked and seen a woman taking up her baby from the dad and she kissed his cheek. I looked at Jessica and she was also watching

" Thats gonna be us in a few months ," I said and she smiled and I kissed her cheek.

" I really need some new perfume . Let's go B&BW . " She grabbed my wrist pulling me to Bath and Body Works.

I whined. " Can we go there last ? I don't want to be smelling that stanky stuff . " I pouted and she laughed.

" So I stink ? "

" No baby not all of them stinks . The ones you wear are delightful ," I smiled trying to save myself from a punch. " Maybe we could go to Victoria's Secret instead .." I smirked and she scoffed shaking her head.

" After . They have this huge sale right now , and I'm trynna get everything I can right now ! " Jess said and we started walking again.

" Jessica ? " We looked and seen one of Snoop's cousins , approaching us. Her and Jessica hugged. " Hey girl , how you been since the party . "

" I've been good thanks . How have you been ?" I slightly laughed. The party was only like .. yesterday. 😂

" I've been good as well . Ouu girl did you know Bath and Body Works are going on their sale right now ?! Prices are hella good . " The woman said.

" Ouu yes girl that's where we headed now , " Jessica cooed and they both laughed and the girl looked at me and smiled.

" I'm sorry didn't introduce myself , I'm Kassy . Snoop's little sister . You must be Erica .. right ? "

" Yupp . Y'all two look so much alike . " I said and we hugged and she laughed.

" Everyone says that , but we don't see it . Shes actually here you know .." Kassy said.

" Oh really ? Where ? " I questioned. Maybe she and Jess could go to B&BW while I go find Snoop. I can't be around all that different perfume fragrances.

" She should be at Nike Outlet down there . " She said and I nodded.

" Ima go find her , " I said and kissed Jessica. " You and Kassy could go to Bath and Body Works while I go and find Snoop . " I said.

" But I thought ... " She sighed. " I wanted you to come with me , " She pouted with the puppy dog eyes and I laughed pecking her nose.

" Baby I don't want to smell all that . You know how my nose is . Text me when you ready . Love you . "

" Love you too .."

" Alright see y'all later . " I said walking away.

▪ { J E S S I C A } ▪

We walked into Bath and Body Works heading straight to the new smells.

" Are you ready to have the baby ? " Kassy asked and I smiled nodding .

" So excited . When I see mommies with their little babies , I just get more excited because I know that'll be me in a few months . "

" Is Erica excited too ?"