68

• Later That Day •

▪ { L E E } ▪

~ 2 Hours Later ~

I raised my head and looked over seeing Erica still sleeping. I laid back down and grabbed my phone. It was a message from Madison.

Madi ❤👯: " Hey we need help at the salon . Can you come ? It's really full in here . "

Me : " I'm on my way . 😊"

With that , I locked my phone then got up. Erica pulled me back into the bed. "Where you goinggg?" She asked.

"I have to get to work right quick. It's full and they need help." I said and got out of bed. She put the covers over her head.  "Don't forget to get the girls from school and Eric can stay with my mom , I'll go get him later." I went to the closet getting dressed then went to the bathroom brushing my teeth again and doing my hair into a messy bun.

~ At The Salon 💇~

When I got to the salon , I went straight to my spot and someone sat in the chair. I looked seeing Lisa.

"Oh hey girl." I said getting situated.

"Hey." She said.

"So , what you planning on getting today?" I asked playing in her hair.

"Give me a simple bump. Tonight Kace and I are going out to this party. You and Erica should come." She said inviting us and I shrugged. I don't know about Kacey and I don't know about going out. Especially on a damn Monday ! Who goes out on a Monday ?!

"We probably not actually. Got to much things to do and its a Monday , we don't go out on weekdays. Kids got school and work." I said and she sighed.

"I hear you on that but I haven't been out in a year. Maybe I can find me a partner tonight." She winked smiling and I laughed shaking my head.

"Girl you are some else." I said starting her hair.

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

After Lee left , I got up and went check the mail.

"Bills .. bills .. ouu , a letter." I said. I opened the envelope seeing a note. It read :

To Erica ,

Erica its Sunny. Remember me ? Little ole Sunny Rose from high school. We used to hand out all the time.. I'm writing this because I'll be getting out of jail in a week , and I really need somewhere to stay. Mama won't let me back in and nobody is answering the phone or writing back to my letters. Me and you been close since we were young , I need you right now man. I just need somewhere to stay for a while until I get up on my feet. I see you in the NBA , you hella good to bro. I watch the games all the time. I'm sorry to be interrupting like this man , but all I'm asking for is you to let me crash for a while. Please write back or come visit at the County Jail House. Oh and congratulations on your marriage and your kids man their beautiful.

  From , Sunny .

I sighed. Sunny is a bisexual woman. She's short. About 5'2 and she's cool and all but she's also trouble. Her ass been in and out of jail for dumb shit like drugs. They need to keep her ass in jail.

But then again I don't want for that to happen to her. If Briana wasn't my best friend , Sunny would be my right hand.

She just never stayed out of trouble. When she would go in and out of jail , her mom or me would bail her ass out. Then they got tired of all her bullshit nd so they gave up on her. The whole family did.

The only person she has right now .. is me. 😕

Of course I'm gonna be there for her though. I want to see my best friend happy. Even though she's 2 years older than me. 30 if you didn't know. Maybe letting her stay here won't be a bad idea. But the minute she fuck up , she going live somewhere else.

I'll have to talk about Lee about this also.

*

I went back inside and grabbed a notebook and a pen writing Sunny back.

To Sunny ,

Hey bro I got your note. I'm glad your gonna be out soon and I'll take you in. But when you fuck up , you out. Thanks for the compliments too. Can't wait to see you man! Should go back to the old times.

From , Erica B .

I folded the paper then went to Lee's office going through her drawer funding an envelope. Once I found one , I put the note inside and licked the seal , sealing the envelope. I wrote the address and stuff on the envelope and ran back outside putting it in the mailbox.

Damn Sunny is coming home. 😊

___________________________________________

° Sunny is coming home ..

° Will she cause trouble ? Or will she change ?

° Comment your thoughts sexy people . 🚀