108 ( close call part 2 )

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

" The baby is wonderful and healthy. Your doing fine to say this is your first pregnacy Ms. Gonzalez . " Dr. Black said as he handed Jessica and I the ultrasound pictures.

" Aww look at my baby . " Jessica said and I smiled looking at the picture also.

" Your next appointment will be next month on the 5th at 10:30 AM . You two have a good day . " Dr. Black said and him and the nurse walked out. I helped Jessica off the bed and she fixed her shirt.

" What you wanna get to eat ? I was thinking Chipotle .." I said and I grabbed her hand and we walked out.

" Chipotle sounds good . " She said and we walked to the exit. Walking out into the parking lot , I heard this loud truck. I turned and seen a big truck coming out way fast.

" JESSICA WATCH OUT ! " I picked her up pulling her back and the truck zoomed by. She was breathing heavily and laid her head in my chest and started crying.  " Shh baby don't cry . " I said comforting her. I looked and the truck was turning out the parking lot. I sighed shaking my head.

" Erica p-please get me out of here . " Jessica begged. I picked her up bridal style carrying her to the car. When she was in , I gave her a tissue and closed the door.

I'm hella pissed now. This woman is going to damn far. This isn't even her first time trying to run over Jessica ! Nor is it her second !

I started the car and turned the air on for us to cool off. I looked over at Jessica and she was looking straight ahead and her eyes were wide.

" Jessica what are you - "

" ERICA DRIVE ! " She screamed.

" What are you - " I looked forward and seen someone getting out the same truck with a gun pointing to us and running our way. " SHIT ! " I quickly backed out the parking spot and shots went off. " GET DOWN ! " I yelled and zoomed onto the highway.

I sighed. " That was a close one ," I said. " Let's just skip getting food right now . I'll whip something up at home . " I said and she nodded.

I looked back in the mirror and I didn't see a truck or the truck that was trying to kill her behind us.

I looked at Jessica and she was shaking looking out the window. I grabbed her hand taking it into mines and said , " Baby chill out . We're gonna be fine . Nobody is gonna hurt you or me . I promise . " I said.

She shook her head. " Someone is gonna hurt is , you seen what just happened ! If I would've never said something about the woman coming our way wit a gun , it would've been over for me . She's not after you so you have less to worry about . She's after me . " She cried and I wiped her tears and kissed her cheek.

" Babe you gotta calm down . I've been protecting you for the past 4 months , I got you . Your fine . Stop worrying about her . She can't get in the house or anything so you have nothing to worry about ma . Trust me , I got you . " I said and she nodded.

" Can we just get home now ? I'm hungry and I don't feel safe out here . "

" Yeah . "

▪ { A N O N Y M O U S } ▪

" Did you hit em' ? " I asked my cousin and she cursed getting in the truck.

" Fuck no ! " She said angrily. I sighed shaking my head.

" When their not at home , that's the time to get them ! Its a gimmie gimmie chance ! "

" WELL THEN YOU DO IT ! YOU GOT ME SHOOTING WHEN YOU THE ONE WHO WANT THE BITCH DEAD ! " She yelled.

" DON'T FUCKING TELL AT ME BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SHOOT ! GIVE ME MY DAMN GUN AND BRING ME HOME ! " I yelled back and she rolled her eyes throwing me the gun. " AND DON'T THROW MY SHIT ! "

~

I sat back looking out the window. I don't want to do shit until I get this bitch dead in the ground.

I'll handle the rest of them later . I'm focusing on Selena right now.

_______________________________________

° Comment your thoughts . ♻