117

| 2 Hours Later |

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I smoked some more of the blunt and passed it to Ty after. Me , Snoop , and Ty was standing at the road smoking. We didn't not only want to disrespect everyone else but they also had kids.

" Shit this shit is strong . "  I said coughing a little and they laughed. 

" That's that real weed . Not that fake shit . Pressure pressure ! " Snoop said and I laughed shaking my head.

" I can't smoke too much . Got my kids . " I said backing off a little.

A car then pulled up parking right infront of us. " Who's this ? " Snoop asked and I shrugged.

Ty chuckled. " These girls I called over . They fine ass fuck too .. " He said. " Got enough for all us . " He said and I shook my head.

" I can't . My fam here and - "

" Come on bro not like that . Just to smoke and chill . " Ty said and I sighed looking at the car and 3 women got out. He was right. They was fine ass fuck. It was 2 white girls and a lightskin chick.

" Ight . I'm down . " I said and Ty and Snoop laughed dapping each other. The lightskin smirked and winked at me walking up to me.

" I like basketball players .." She whispered and pecked a small kiss on my neck sending chills down my neck. I laughed backing up.

" Look I got a girlfriend and I can't do this . " I said. She laughed taking the blunt from Ty.

" I don't care about your little girlfriend boo . I just wanna be fucked up and leave . " She said and the other 2 women laughed. " How about we say me and you .. go and find us a spot to smoke our own blunt .." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I looked at Ty and he was making out wit his chick. I looked at Snoop and she was doing the same except she was kissing the girl neck.

I looked back at the kids and they are playing. I might as well do this. Jessica haven't been giving it to me. And watching porn and jacking off gets agg. Jessica doesn't believe that you can have sex while being pregnant.

" Aight come on , " She smirked and grabbed my hand pulling me in the car.

I'm gonna regret this but hell with it.

▪ { J E S S I C A } ▪

I laughed shaking my head. " I just .. don't want to hurt the baby or anything that's all ..." I said hoping it'll stop the girls asking me. But it didn't work.

" What you think it hurts or something ? " I sighed.

Thes girls were talking about sex and so Kassy asked me if Erica and I still have sex. Even with me being pregnant.

Being pregnant , I don't find it safe having sex. I seen magazines and articles saying you could , but i don't want to find out. Especially with Erica.

" Can we just .. change the subject ?! Please ..." I said and they got quiet.

" Okay Ms. Nosey butt . " Reedy said. I mentally rolled my eyes.

" Shes not nosey dummy , its the pregnancy mood swings kicking in . " Kelsey said and I nodded agreeing. At least her and Kassy understands.

~

I looked at the time , 5:34 pm. I yawned running my hand through my hair.

" Getting sleepy ? " Kassy asked and I grinned nodding. I took my phone out texting  Erica.

Me : " Are you ready ? "

I heard Eric crying upstairs.

Before I got up , Kelsey got up. " I'll go get him . You sit down and continue to rest your feet . " i smiled a little and sat down.

" So .. what's its like dating a celebrity ?"

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I pushed the girl's head down and threw my head back closing my eyes. She was giving some real good ass head. Got a nigga eyes rolling to the back of my head. 

I seen my phone light up on the seat. I looked seeing a message from Jessica.

Jessica 👑💕: " Are you ready ? "

Me : " Almost , give me about 30 more minutes . "

Jessica 👑💕: " Baeeee 😩😩😩!! I'm tired !! "

I didn't even text back. I just continued to enjoy the good head I was receiving at the moment.

▪ { L E E } ▪

I wrote the man's business card number on the paper. " What's your last name sir ? " I asked.

" Michael . Trey Michael ... So do you really like the home or is it something your just saying ? " He asked and I laughed almost choking on my shake from Sonic.

" I really like it . Its just enough . 4 bedroom is perfect for me . " I said and he nodded grabbing his brief case.

" great . " he said. " Just let me know when you have your final answer and we'll get together and talk about prices . " He said and I smiled nodding. " You have a good day mam  . "

" You too sir ." I said walking to my car getting inside.

I let a long sign of relief out. Today I want house shopping. The guy that just showed me this house for exactly what I want. 4 bedroom , 2 bedroom , beautiful yard , nice backyard with a underground pool. There's plenty of space for extra things in the basement too.  So much room down there , that could be a bedroom.

~

Ya girl is back on her feet and looking for somewhere to live ASAP ! I need to get out my mom's house. She acts like im a kid when i got 4 damn children ! Plus I feel like we're taking up too much of her place. She only got a 3 bedroom.

I'm just ready to get out the house , find me somewhere decent to live , and find a decent job. I'm gonna be good without Erica. She has the kids this weekend but I go get them tomorrow because its Sunday. I missed my munchkins.

Especially my Veah. Missed having talks with my girl at night. Even though shes not my blood daughter , I feel and treat her like she is. To me , she is my blood daughter. ✨

*

It's funny though because now , Erica had 6 kids! Naveah , Lindsey , Ma'Leah , Eric , Jeremiah , and this unborn baby Jessica's gonna be having in a few months.

How can you date someone for a couple of months then get them pregnant that fast?

Kind of shit is that? I'm completely and officially over Erica. Although I do miss her on my days , but I'm starting to become the real me. The woman I been was suppose to be years ago. I was too blinded by Erica. 

I guess you can say I do he jealous about Jessica. Like I'm suppose to be pregnant. Not her. We're suppose to still be married and raising our beautiful family.

Guess thinks weren't meant to be 😶..

But you can tell Erica doesn't look at her and kiss her the way she use to kiss and look at me. She was more passionate with me and you could tell we were really in love.

Why did life have to change for us ?

Is there another chance for Erica and Lee one day ? 😕

____________________________________

° Erica cheated .. smh ..

° WHAT Y'ALL THINK ?!

° Is there another chance for Erica and Lee one day ? 👀

° Lee getting back up there !! 😉😉😉👅

° Comment your thoughts . 🚜