75 ( too good to be true )

~ 2 Hours Later ~

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I sighed running my hand down my stomach and looked around. The room was hella blurry and I could barely focus.

I looked over and seen Sunny looking at me laughing and her phone was infront of her. "You r-recording me?" I asked and she nodded laughing.  I laughed also then she jumped ontop of me biting her lip.

To say Jayden only gave me 2 Gs , it don't feel like it. They got a lot of pressure in them too. "Is it me or it doesn't feel like that wasn't only 2 Gs?" I asked and Sunny traced my tattoos on my neck.

"It wasn't." She said. "I only smoked a little bit and gave you majority. It got hella pressure it in though." She said. Felt like her ass was reading my mind. I frowned looking at her.

"You reading my mind?" She laughed.

"No your high ass shit." She said and unwrapped her robe revealing her dark blue panties and bra. "Its sexy too." She said and licked her lips.

▪ { S U N N Y } ▪

Erica looks so sexy high. Her eyes are darker than what they usually are and she was looking good. I can't resist this shit.

I took my robe off and grabbed Erica's neck kissing her lips. She hesitated at first , but then gave in kissing back. She pulled away. "S-Sunny I can't be doing this." She said and I sighed.

"Baby don't worry your gonna be fine. You can't resist this." I grabbed her hand putting it on my vagina and she looked down and rubbed me fastly. I gasped rotating my hips back and forth and she kissed my boobs. "Shit." I moaned. She then picked me up carrying me to my bedroom. She closed the door with her foot laying me on the bed.

"I've been waiting for this for the longest." I smirked taking off my bra.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

~ The Next Day 🌞~

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

▪ { E R I C A } ▪

I woke up the next morning with the sound of birds in my ears. I felt someone laying in my arms. Lee felt so good. Her ass got thicker too. I kissed her neck and she laughed.

"Erica stop." She said I looked at her and jumped up seeing Sunny naked. I looked down and seen I was also naked.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled and she jumped up and then laughed laying back down.

"Did you enjoy last night?" She smirked streching her arms out. I sighed getting out the bed and put on my sports bra and briefs.

"Please tell me we didn't .. " I looked at Sunny and She nodded.

"We had sex Erica." She stated and I groaned.

I was doing good! Why the fuck did I have to fuck up?! How am I gonna explain this to Lee? 😩

"Damn man! I cheated on Lee!" I yelled walking out. My phone buzzed and it was a message from Lee. Speaking of Lee.

My Beautiful Wife 💍❤👑: " I'm coming over right quick . "

I sighed locking my phone. I can't hold shit back when she gets here. I went back to Sunny's room and she was walking to the bathroom.

▪ { S U N N Y } ▪

I knew that getting Erica high would fuck her ass up. I just wanted to fuck that's all. Hope she knows her little " wife " won't be her wife for long. 😏