5. me a girlfriend

It took time before Harry came back to me and when he at last show up, he was sweaty and it looked as if he had jogged. He blushed and gave me a quick hug.

"It was such a long queue for the toilet." he got up. "I had to go out into the woods to pee, then I almost was getting lost."

I tried to smile at him. I believed in him.

"Oh, good you found your way back then?"

He laughed a little and quickly he caught up two beers.

"Follow!"

I followed him. He took me to a room in the back place of the house. There were a few couches and there were only few people in the room. He slid down on one of those sofas and showed me to sit down next to him. I obeyed. As I sat next to him, he gave me my beer and then he looked happily at me again.

"I just want to make a toast." he whispered dully. "For our future."

It tingling in my stomach again. I smiled and we clinked with the bottles. I tasted the beer and I tried to really see us together. It was hard because I now had such a good-looking boyfriend. I still couldn't understand why he chose me. Harry drank and then he smiled at me again.

"So? You wanna come home with me tonight?"

I swallowed. Well, I didn't know if I was ready to take such a big step. Yet, I didn't want to say no.

"You want me to follow you home?" I asked therefore uncertain. "Why?"

He laughed a little amused.

"I'm your boyfriend, we should be alone sometimes?"

I giggled a little at my own question.

"Yes, but I don't know you? I mean, this's only the third time as I direct talk with you?"

Harry smiled awry. He raised a hand and pulled his fingers across my cheek.

"You're a virgin, that I already understood and I promise. I'm not looking for sex. I want to talk and that's all."

I blushed.

"You see that by looking at me?"

He shook his head.

"I put a puzzle." he answered honestly. "And you're new to all this stuff, as this with me and you. I see it in your face, in your eyes. But I promise I'll be good and I wont force you into anything."

I swallowed and looked up at him. His green eyes looked straight into mine and that made my heart pound faster.

"Okay!" I replied quickly. "So we should leave the party now?"

He nodded.

"Sure, why not?" he asked cheerfully. "I'm still tired of being here."

Harry lived in a nice area. His apartment seemed like something from a magazine. He had modern art on the walls and everything was pure. It was as if he had planned every detail carefully. One big room, a bedroom, a kitchen, a large bathroom that was larger than my bedroom and a walk in closet. He had to much clothing whatsoever. It was as if he was a woman, but he was a man. He certainly had a hundred shirts in different colors and variations. Lots of pants and shoes and everything sod lined up as if he were a king. I was impressed. He took me into the kitchen and placed me at the dinner table.

"So, are you hungry?"

I hesitated.

"Well... I don't know?"