24. Toys and war

That Friday was like one long gray day. I left work without feeling happy. I walked past some shops when I chose to take a different route home. Slowly I walked along the street, when my eyes got stuck on one window. It was a store that sold sex toys. My old I had never noticed the store, but the new me was curious. I chose to open the door and enter.

I got big eyes. There was everything. Underwear, things that you could eat after use, lube, dildos and much much more. I swallowed and I tried not to be ashamed. I knew what my mother had said if she knew I was there. But my new I dared to Pushing on the boundaries and see more than a gray world.

"Need help?"

A woman came up to me and she smiled kindly at me. I blushed and I got a dry mouth. Yet I didn't want to be the innocence girl as I once had been. I got up a smile.

"Do you have things for the ass?"

She raised her eyebrows.

"Toys?"

I swallowed.

"Type yes?" I whispered hoarsely. "I have a friend who might like to get stuff tucked in there and kind, I would if you might have something he might like."

She smiled calmly at me.

"You can recognize that it is your boyfriend."

I blushed and I looked down at the floor.

"Okay, but I still want to know what you have to offer."

She took me to the back of the store and pointed to a shelf.

"All those things are things as you can use, but you must also use lube."

I swallowed and I got big eyes. There was everything in all sizes. I tried to remember how big thing Niall had between his legs, but my memory failed me.

"I want something that has the same size as a d...." I blushed. She seemed to understand what I meant.

"Maybe better to look at dildos?"

Eventually I relaxed. The woman had nearly the same impact on me as Harry had. She got me to calm down and realize that this was natural. I slid through the store. I bought underwear, lube, dildos and a ring as one would pull over the man's sex. I was proud when I went to the counter. It was expensive but at the same time I felt in me that Harry would like it. He was still a dirty young man who liked to see when I fingered myself.

When I got home, I put up all the things on the kitchen table. I swallowed and I realized one thing, maybe I should have bought only one thing? Still, I was proud. I picked up the phone and took a photo. I smiled when I wrote to Harry. "Guess what I have done!" and I sent a picture to him. I sat down on the chair and I held up a dildo. Okay, maybe it was the wrong color? It was black, but I was satisfied. It reminded me of Nialls part down there, although it was black. But when I thought more closely about it, I smiled. Niall was black straight through. He was like an spirit that would surely haunt us for a long time. Still, I wasn't afraid of him. Harry was mine and that was all I needed to know.

The phone beeped and I had received a message. I smiled when I took up the cell phone. "Kim?" he had just written. I giggled and replied to it. "Yes, I bought toys for us. Hungry to test?" I sat with the phone in my hand because I sensed that he would answer. "My God, Kim, I'm hard down there." I giggled. "Good, then maybe you come over tonight and let us have fun?" I liked the feeling that the toys gave us. "Well hell, I will when I'm done."