18. Niall Harry

I wasn't exactly sober. I had got a few beers and I was desperate for Harry. I hadn't seen him in a while and the first thing I wanted to do was to find him. Niall had a staircase in the house, to the second floor. I chose to stand beneath it for a while to listen if someone was up there. I took courage and finally I chose to walk up the stairs. I sneaked up to a small corridor with three doors. Okay, did I dared to open the doors and peek in? I felt like a burglar, and my purpose wasn't to snoop around. I just wanted to find Harry. It was then as I heard a groan. I frowned. Anyone could walk up here for a hot minute. Still, I chose to follow the sound to the last door. It wasn't closed, but I didn't see who was there. I had two choices. I could open the door some center meters and peek in, or I could go back to the party. I don't know why I chose the first option. I took up my hand and poked at the door. It went up a little bit, that much so that I was able to peek into the room and I got a shock.

Niall stood naked, propped up against the wall and Harry stood in front of him. Harry had his pants on, but he had taken off his shirt. They kissed each other, and it was desperate kisses. I swallowed and I just wanted to run away from there, but still I stood there. It was as if I was forced, as if someone was standing with a gun to my head and forced me to see what was happening in the room.

Niall took his arms around Harry's shoulders and he brought his hip against him. Harry groaned. He had his hands on each side of Nialls head and he pressed himself against Niall.

"Fuck me!" Niall asked or required.

"No!" Harry answered. 

Was this a power struggle? I frowned. Niall took, right as it was, his hands down and undid Harry's pants, then he pulled them down so much that the hard part was standing straight up. I just stared. Harry had a hard time getting horny with me, but now he seemed to have no problems. Damn, I was jealous. I had to open the door, storming in and ask what the hell they were doing, but something in my bones wanted to stand there and watch.

Niall took his hands over Harry's ass and they was rubbing them self against each other. Harry groaned loudly and he seemed to forget that he was my boyfriend.

"Fuck me!" Niall called again. Harry snorted.

"No, Niall."

That was when Niall turned around. He took his hands against the cold wall and bulged out with the butt. Harry seemed to hesitate, but he grabbed Nialls waist and brought the hard part up and down between Nialls buttocks. They were sweaty, they were red across the bodies and groaned loudly. Harry looked down at what he did and he smiled a little bit.

"A quickie then, for old times."

Niall whimpered.

"Make it quick."

I dropped my chin. Harry grabbed his own part, brought it against Nialls buttocks and then he did penetrated. I saw how Harry whimpered of horniness and turned his face up toward the ceiling. He held Nialls waist hard when he penetrated all the way deep inside and Niall loved it. Niall stood on his toes, and he leaned his cheek against the wall, everything so that Harry would get what he wanted. It was like the worst porn movie in front of me and I was ashamed that I felt a tingle down there. Maybe it was because I saw Harry? I swallowed and I wanted to walk away, but I stood there like a statue. Harry began to take Niall hard. It was as if he loved being in a guy's hole. Niall took down his hand and grabbed hold of his own part. They knew what they would do and I saw at them that they were accustomed to this. Harry groaning higher and higher. He brought the hip rapidly back and forth, and his whole body was sweaty.

"Oh Niall, you're so fucking hot. I loved your body."

Niall grinned.

"I love your cock."

Harry kicked off his trousers, still with the hardness inside Niall. Then it seemed as if he become crazy. The movements were quick and I heard how he thumped straight into Nialls buttocks repeatedly. It was as if he had excess energy and he needed to get that away.

"You fucking whore!" I heard Harry grunt and I understood why he liked the dirty talk. That was how they had had sex.

"Damn just fuck me." Niall snarled back. "It's you who's a whore."

Harry clenched his jaw and I saw that he was approaching the end. Niall jerked faster and he showed on his face that he was in the same state, close. It was as if they co-operated closely and I was surprised when they arrived at the same time. Niall turned his face to the wall and I saw how he let it all out on the floor. Harry squeezed everything he had inside Niall and he whimpered straight out what he knew.

I backed away from the door and I felt split. One side of me was horny. I felt myself hungering for Harry's body, but I shouldn't feel that way. I should be angry and tell him that he was cheating, but I didn't dare. I leaned against the wall opposite to the door and I was breathing rapidly. Okay, what would I do now? I loved Harry and I wanted to be his girlfriend. I should scold at them and tell them that you can't be three in a relationship, but I was a coward.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door carefully. I was totally in shock and I didn't know if I should cry or laugh or what. I pulled up the dress, and without thinking I stuck my hand into my panties. I closed my eyes and leaned against the door. I stroked myself and yes, I was ashamed over what I did, but I was horny. I spread my legs and I did as Harry had shown me. Some fingers inside me and the thumb against the clitoris. I bit my lip to be quiet and I saw before me how Harry had taken Niall. Damn, I should be disgusted, I should feel hate, I should feel so much more than this. Yet I couldn't stop. I felt how I approached and quickly I slid down to the floor, sitting with my back to the door. I spread my legs as much as I could and I brought my fingers tightening inside me. I took up the other hand and placed it over my mouth. The orgasm came and surged through my whole body. It was as if the pictures of Harry naked with Niall, triggered a bomb and I exploded.

I sat on the floor and I opened my eyes. I heard how the party was in full swing and here I was sitting, alone. I took away my hand and I felt that the tears were close. No, I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to be that girlfriend who cried and screamed and said what she felt. I had too often read about girls who were idiots. When the guy was cheating, they shouted at him, and then they didn't understand why the guy left them. I stood up and walked over to the sink. Quickly I washed my hands and I looked up at my own reflection. No, I would be silent about this. I would wait and see. Maybe that Niall had only wanted to do it with Harry one last time? Maybe it was over between them, once and for all?

"Harry wants you." I whispered to myself, and I looked into my own eyes. "Harry loves you and he wants only you. Niall's a fool who thinks he can get him back."

I swallowed. It sounded okay when I said it out loud. I smiled a little bit.

"Yes, You Kim owns Harry and he's forever yours. He doesn't want Niall and Niall are just looking for sex. Harry wants to have a relationship and he wants it with you, Kim."

I wiped my hands on a towel. Yes, I was now absolutely sure over my case. That was a one-time thing as had happen. Niall seduced Harry one last time and I wasn't going to fuck it all up between me and Harry. I simply had to bite the bullet, forget what I had seen and move on. I would do everything in my power so that it would never happen again. I would show Harry how a genuine girlfriend was and he would realize that I was the only one he needed. I would make him realize that he's not gay.