23. Just perfect...

"Sally wants to go with us on one of your parties."

Yes, we ate breakfast together. Harry looked up from the cup and he seemed to think.

"Why?"

I smiled a little bit and I blushed.

"No, she just want to come along. I said yes." I got up. "I think it was Liam who said I could bring friends over."

Harry shrugged and he smiled a little bit.

"Sure, if she wants, so why not?"

I become happy. I followed the cup, which he took up, and I saw his lips blew on the hot beverage. I loved his lips, indeed the whole Harry was so perfect and this was the first time in the middle of a week as we was together during the  morning time. I liked it.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked only because it wouldn't be quiet. Harry smiled wryly and he looked at me again.

"Yes, like a prince." he replied cheerfully. "Thanks to you."

I blushed and looked down at the table.

"Yes, it become a little crazy."

He laughed and he shook his head.

"No, I liked it. You can't imagine how I felt when I saw you lying there. It was as if the whole body screamed for what we did."

Damn, this was the only thing we did. We only had sex and went to parties together.

"Can I come with you and play golf one day?"

The question came so quickly that I didn't have time to think. Shit, I looked up at him and immediately did Harry became somewhat serious.

"You mean with me and Niall?" He frowned. "I don't know. I mean, it's his and my thing, to play golf."

I was ashamed over that I had asked.

"Sorry, I just thought..." I swallowed. "You know, we could do something together sometimes."

He put up his hands on the table and looked at me. He cocked his head slightly askew and it was as if he was really thinking about my comment.

"We can take a course in cooking?" he said pleasantly. "I always wanted to learn to cook better food, and why not?"

I liked the idea.

"Okay where when and how?"

He laughed.

"I'll find out." he replied quickly. "What a night works best?"

I become happy. Wow finally we would have something to do together.

"You decide!" I giggled out. "It works Monday to Friday."

Harry laughed and he smiled big at me.

"Then we get an interest together?"

I nodded happily.

"Thank you, that you want the same thing."

He blushed a little and looked down at the cup.

"Yes, it was the least I could do." he replied quickly. "It's going to be fun."

Holly and Sally had big eyes. We sat in a cafe, drinking coffee and we was talking or I did the talk about Harry, my favorite subject. It was as if everyone wanted to know, and this time it felt okay to talk about everything as Harry did with me.