21. Harry Narry Niall

*Harry*
Because so many wanted to get Narry moments, I decided to dedicate a chapter to Harry, what he thinks, what he really wants. And I put in Niall, so I satiates your hunger for these two guys.

PS: It's a bit dirty but I got my dirty imagination and I can see them do a lot together :)

//Nelly

*******************************************************

*Harry*

I left Kim's apartment with a lump in my stomach. Yes, I lied to her, but I had my reasons. Damn, I was actually the evil one in all this and she was an angel. Maybe I was trying too much? Maybe I should take it easier with her and explain? Yet I didn't want to be honest. I was ashamed over the truth and the truth made me feel bad. I caught up my mobile phone when I veered off toward a new street. I smiled when I saw Nialls message. "Call me as soon as you can. Your beloved N" I felt tingling in my stomach and I chose to obey him. It only went up one signal before he answered.

"What took you so long?"

I smiled wryly and I tried to go faster.

"Her mom showed up and I didn't want to just go away at that moment."

Niall snorted.

"As if you care?"

I cleared my throat.

"Yes, I do."

Niall sighed and I heard how annoyed he was.

"You just wanted to have her as beard and nothing more." he muttered cold. "What're you really doing with her? Soon, I doubt that it's me you want."

I sighed a little bit and frowned.

"Niall, you know that I love you?"

He sighed.

"I know, but I don't understand why you have to suck up to that little whore?"

Okay, Niall didn't like that Kim was in my life, but she wasn't a whore. Actually, I liked her more and more, as the person she was. Okay that she was naive and she trusted me one hundred percent, but that made her human.

"I'm in front of you're house  in a few minutes. Let's talk then."

How did it start? Well I realized that my family wouldn't accept that I was gay, but it was too late. Niall and I had already come to that point where we didn't want to turn back and end it all. Instead, I suggested that I should get a beard, a girl who everyone thought was mine, but in fact I was with Niall. That evening when I met Kim, the time I was on the hunt, it become my lucky night. I had been in the pub a few weekends in a row, but all the girls were too aware over things, all except for Kim. She was like an angel from above. She knew nothing about how it was to be together with a guy or about how to have sex. She had no preconceptions or required more than my presence. She was prefect. I didn't want to be the bad boyfriend, so I chose to satisfy her, so that she at least could boast about something. I sensed that she was talking with friends about what I did to her, sex was something that I needed to do with her. Yes, I wasn't exactly excited by her body, but now I knew that that part was solved. I bought Viagra on the black market and yes it worked. I knew that she believed my lie, I found it difficult to be harsh, but the truth was that I needed a man's body to have sex. Girls had never attracted my imagination or my body to pleasure. I really wanted to get my lie to work. I did this with her and I wanted her to stay, at any price. Kim was my path to salvation. She was the one who would get the world to see a "normal" Harry and Niall needed to become the second person in my life, but just as long as we needed to do that. Niall owned my heart, my soul, yes, he already had everything that was me.