22. Power

I sat on the sofa under the blanket. The only thing there was to see on the TV was old movies, but that was okay when you were tired. Sally came out from the bathroom and she looked at me in surprise.

"Viagra?"

I got immediately red cheeks and a dry mouth.

"Eh, what?"

She came up with a faint smile and she sat down beside me.

"Does he eat Viagra to get it up?"

I hesitated.

"That's private!"

She laughed some more.

"No, Kim. I always tell you all about my guys, now it's your turn to tell me about Harry."

This I wasn't used to talk about. I felt the whole face turned red. Okay, she still had certainly sensed that I wasn't a virgin anymore.

"He has a big thing down there." I got hoarse out "And yes, he needs Viagra sometimes, but he can have sex without."

She leaned back on the sofa and she was curious.

"More, I want to know how he's in bed."

Damn, this wasn't good. I didn't want to tell her everything.

"He can lick."

She got big eyes.

"He licked you?"

I swallowed.

"Type!"

It was too late to wriggle out from the conversation. Sally was already totally curious and I saw at her that she hadn't the same experience.

"He has shaved me down there." I continued testing. "And he took my virginity multiple times."

Sally seemed to think that I lied, but to my relief, she understood that even Kim can do things.

"I never thought that about you." she said teasingly. "You've had sex?"

I giggled a little.

"And I love it."

She snorted.

"Not every time, right? I mean, I know how guys are. They just want to poke it in to cum and they don't care about what the girl feels."

I frowned quickly on the forehead and shook my head.

"He always does that, so that I come." I fast forward. "And once I came five times."

Okay, this was something new. She just gaped and stared at me.

"You're lying?"

I shook my head.

"No, he made me to come five times. We did it in the kitchen and he really wanted me to feel a lot and ..." damn, I said too many things at once. Sally was really staring at me, as if she didn't knew what she would say.

"Kim, I take back everything I said about him. He's fucking a perfect boyfriend?"

I nodded a little bit and smiled at her. I kept the truth about Niall and that part. It didn't matter anymore that they had done things together. Harry was mine and he loved me, even that he wasn't yet able to tell me those words.

"He's perfect." I replied cheerfully. "He tests everything with me. He has licked, he has used his hand and he has tested different positions."

Sally was impressed.