28. Anne

I didn't know what to say. I sat in the home of Harry's mother, in her kitchen and she cooked the food we would eat. Harry helped her and I saw that they had a good relationship. Anne, his mother smiled at me when she took out the plates on the table.

"So you clean?" she got up, but it didn't sound like a bad thing. I chose to nod and I blushed a little.

"I'm at a school and clean. Actually it's much more work to what you believe."

She laughed a little.

"Well I know." She replied cheerfully. "I remember how badly they handled Harry's elementary school. I don't think they had one person who was able to clean up there."

Harry came with the glasses and he wrinkled his nose.

"Mom, you don't have to bring that up now?"

She laughed at him.

"Why not? Your girlfriend cleans at a school and I might have some experience in it?"

Harry snorted and then smiled at me.

"You don't have to listen if you don't want."

I smiled a little bit and looked at them both.

"It's okay!" I got up. Anne was happy and she went back and fetched knives and forks.

"That's what I say. Today's children need to learn to keep order." She came back to the table. "They believe that the paper gets legs and runs to the garbage bag?

I laughed a little.

"Well, it's probably more that they can't be bothered?"

She snorted.

"Have you seen how it looks like on the town after a Saturday?" She looked meaningfully at me. "It's paper and cans everywhere. In my time we didn't to even throw the paper in that way. Talk about that the times are changing."

Harry slid down on the chair next to me and he frowned at her.

"Mom, come on." he exclaimed warning. "We didn't come here to talk about today's children and adolescents."

Anne agreed.

"I know, but it's so fun to have you to talk to today. And I'm so glad that you finally found a girl to take care of."

I smiled.

"Maybe it's me who takes care of him?"

Harry smiled to that and took my hand under the table. Anne looked amused at us and she nodded a little bit.

"Well, if you take care of my little Harold, I'm more than grateful."

I liked her. Harry's mother was friendly, fun to talk to and not nearly as stiff as my mother. Actually, I could say offhand that I'll be glad to go home to her more times.

After dinner, Harry showed me his old boyhood room. The walls were white and actually it was a typical boy's room. A bed, a desk, a wardrobe and a dresser. I went to the window and peered out. It felt strange to be in a window that he had grown up with. I could see before me how mini Harry stood there and looked out after  friends. Harry put himself behind me and he took his arms around my waist,

"You like her?" he whispered in my ear. I smiled and I nodded.

"Yes, she's kind."

He laughed a little and kissed down my neck. Yes, he continued to kiss and his hands slid down.

"Harry! Not here!" I got fast forward, his hands pulled up the dress and I felt his fingers glided over my clitoris. I gasped.

"No, Harry!"