10. Sex!

Harry lay on top of me. We were naked and he had been trying for a while to become hard down there. Eventually I caught up his face with my hands and looked straight into his eyes.

"It's okay..." I whispered hoarsely, and I tried to smile. "You said you had problems before we tried, and I understand."

He frowned.

"But I want to do it with you."

I smiled and pulled my fingers back through his hair.

"Maybe tomorrow?" I got up. I actually had read about guys on the net, who had trouble having sex just because they didn't managed to get that part up. Harry blushed and kissed me a little bit.

"Thank you for your understanding."

I giggled a little and took my hands around his neck.

"You know we have more chances?"

He nodded, and he allowed himself to smile. Then he put his head askew and looked at me closely.

"But I like to be near you, to feel your body against mine, and hear how you are enjoying everything I do with you."

I almost started to laugh.

"Harry, we can do more than just have sex." I replied quickly. "I want to talk, get to know you and we can concentrate on better things than this."

He sneezed.

"But it's important for me to have this intimate part with the person as I am with."

I gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"It will come more times. I have never done in and I know that we will eventually get there."

He swallowed.

"You really have patience..."

I agreed. My mother had been careful to learn that part. I had always patience. I knew that you couldn't put demands on anyone else but yourself.

"There're also pills for that." I continued. "You know, Viagra?"

Harry was quiet and he just stared at me, then it was as if he in the end understood.

"Yes! It was a good idea. I'll call a doctor next week."

I woke up in the middle of the night. Harry stood naked beside the bed. He had put on a condom and he was hard down there. He held the phone in his hand, but lay it down beside the bed. I frowned. Had he looked at porn or something? He smiled and slipped into bed and pulled off my blanket. I was already naked so that part didn't he care about. He fell down over me and closed his eyes. I felt how he desperate kissed my lips and he parted my legs. I felt his fingers down there, massaging me and I forgot about everything else. My arms slid around his neck, and time stood still. He brought, til the end, the glans against me and slowly he pressed on. I gasped a little when he began to penetrate. He was really big down there, yes, it felt.

"Gently." I muttered hoarsely. He got me quiet by kissing me. Slowly, inch by inch. When Harry noticed that it really hurt, he spun with the hip, so he opened me up.

I whimpered when I felt that he was totally inside me. I felt our hips met and I put my legs up around his waist. He was really equipped and I had never imagined that such a thing could have an impact like that. I whined louder when he slowly began to bring the hips back and forth. I closed my eyes tight and I realized one thing, I preferred not to have this kind of sex. It felt. He seemed almost desperate, and I felt his entire body buckled. His lips kissed me all over my face and down my neck. I tried to relax. I tried to enjoy but it hurt.