25. WAR

I was proud over myself and I regretted nothing. When we come into the party, I was a new person. Sally had large eyes, but I was used to it all. Harry held my hand and he smiled at me, only to me and nobody else. We slid up to Liam and Louis and they greeted us and Sally.

"You look as if you changed?" Louis got up and looked at me. I shrugged on my shoulders.

"Life changes us all?"

Liam laughed.

"Yes that's true."

Harry didn't seem to care about Niall. He seemed to be there for me and he didn't even ask where Niall was. He was looking at me and he had me.

"So you're Sally?"

It was Louis who asked, and he looked  from the bottom up at my friend. I laughed a little, because she blushed.

"Yes, and she's single."

Louis presented a wry smile.

"Well? Sally, you want something to drink?"

She giggled shyly and nodded. I liked her reaction.

"Yes, she wants a big drink with something strong." I answered the question and I liked that Louis quickly went over to the table and picked up something for her. I turned to face Harry.

"So shall we dance or look up a room?"

He blushed.

"We will stay here for a while, huh?"

I giggled.

"Certainly?"

Niall never showed up to the party. And it felt as if no one missed him. Sally landed by Louis side and I was happy for them. Later, Holly show up to the party and it seemed as if she had captured Liam's interest.

Harry and I stood in the middle of the floor and danced to a quiet song. He had his arms around my neck and I had my arms around his waist. He kissed me and it was as if that was the answer to everything. My Harry! My boyfriend!

"You know that you're beautiful and dangerous." he whispered hoarsely. I smiled with my whole face and I looked at him.

"That's about what I feel about you."

He sneezed.

"It's not the same thing."

I laughed a little.

"Well, Harry, it's the same thing." I whispered hoarsely. "You and I are like made for each other and I promise you, you are the one who will be most satisfied."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Really?"

I nodded happily.

"Yes, because I intend to devote my whole life to you and to make you happy."

He seemed surprised.

"Whole life?"

I chose to nod again.

"Yes, don't you think we have something special between us?" I let a hand slide down and I did squeezing him down there. He moaned a bit and he blushed.

"Sex?"

I giggled.

"The tension as exists." I replied. "When I sent pictures of the toys, it was as if I opened a door. I understand that you want more than me and I will give it all to you, one hundred percent."