8. true together

I woke up before Harry. We had finished the evening with a shower, so I was now accustomed to being naked beside him. He was lying on his stomach, with his head away from me and he hugged the pillow. I looked down over his back and still I couldn't understand he was mine, I was his. I smiled and followed every line of his body. He was so handsome, he was perfect and he got me to experience new things. It was tingling in my stomach just by thinking about it all. Yet we hadn't had sex, but he seemed to want to try and do everything else. Sex were oversold, at least so far. This was almost a better thing to do and he couldn't make me pregnant. Maybe it was that Harry was thinking? He wanted to make us feel good without bringing the hard part into me?

I sat up and looked at the clock. It was four o'clock in the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. I looked at Harry again. I wanted him to sleep. Therefore, I slid out of bed and left the bedroom. I was naked, but I liked the feeling of being totally not me. Nobody saw me and I wanted to get used to this. I opened the fridge and took out the soda. I filled a glass and drank it. Actually it was quite alright that we already had come to that stage when he slept over. It was wonderful to have Harry in the apartment and I felt his smells everywhere. It was as if he filled my home with him and I wanted it to be so forever.

I heard a phone vibrated. Quickly my gaze slipped to the room and to the table, by the couch was Harry's cell phone. It tingle with curiosity. Maybe I shouldn't peek? Nevertheless I went into the room and I looked down at his cell phone. Another message came to the phone. Yes, I did the wrong thing, but it felt right. I took up his mobile. Although I only saw the beginning of the message, I reacted.

"You promised to call me and I'm actually with you..." it was from Niall. I swallowed. Okay that Niall was weird. I assumed he was angry that he hadn't a girlfriend? Niall was just as Kim, jealous? I put the phone down on the table again and I smiled a little bit. Our friends might be against us, but we were still together.

"Curious?"

I jumped a meter up and I turned around. Harry was standing almost behind me, totally naked and he looked at me. I swallowed.

"No?" I blushed. "Or maybe. It was only from Niall and he's angry that you didn't call."

Harry came up to me and he didn't seemed to understand that this wasn't a serious act as I did.

"The only thing as I hold sacred is my mobile." he muttered hoarsely and dark. "I don't want you or anyone else poking around it."

I felt like an idiot.

"Sorry, I just..."

He frowned angrily.

"No, Kim!" he said firmly. "There's no excuse that you happened to walk past it."

I nodded and I saw at him that he was angry at me. I felt small.

"Sorry, I promise to never to do it again."

He smiled and he came up to me. He took his arms around me and hugged me gently.

"It's okay, you couldn't know." he whispered, a little more gently this time. "I'm just annoyed that you don't let it be."

I put my arms around his neck.

"Sorry, it was actually not the intention do make you angry at me."

Harry kissed my cheek.

"Let's forget it and go to bed, but the next time you see my cell phone on a table, let it be."

I nodded.

"I promise."

He released me and took my hand. In silence we went back to bed and he laid me down on the mattress. He lay down close to me and put his arms around me. I pulled up the covers and I felt his breath on my cheek. It was I who had done wrong this time and I realized one thing, I didn't want him to be mad at me. I did't want to betray his confidence or be a bad girlfriend. I wanted to be the best thing that really had happened to him.