11. Next day

I woke up and the first thing I saw was Harry. He lay next to me and he smiled at me. I realized one thing. I wasn't a virgin anymore. That thought made me become serious and perhaps that was what Harry saw? He raised his hand and pulled the hair away from my face.

"Is everything okay?"

I swallowed.

"I just realized that we did it." I got hoarse out. "I mean, last night?"

Harry nodded quietly and he came up with a big smile.

"I don't regret anything."

I tried to smile.

"Neither do I."

He leaned forward and kissed my forehead lightly.

"Good, because I would have been disappointed if you thought so."

I laughed a little.

"It was I who asked for it?"

He sneezed.

"You're always two having sex, not one."

I agreed. I stretched out my body and turn around to be on my back instead. I was tired and I felt down there that something was changed. I took a deep breath and I tried to wake up. Harry lay closer to me and I felt his arm slide around my body.

"Shall we have breakfast?"

I swallowed. Honestly, I wasn't hungry. He kissed my cheek.

"Kim, the clock's almost eleven."

I was jaw-dropping.

"Huh?"

Harry laughed a little.

"Yes, we slept away the whole morning. So you're hungry?"

It tingled all over. Harry held my hand tightly. We had decided to eat on a dinner place somewhere and we were going to find a place that suited us both in taste. It was a wonderful day. The sun was shining and the sky was blue. It felt as if the whole world knew that I was happy and I smiled big. It was strange to hold someone's hand and know that everyone saw that I was with Harry, I was his.

"So you like pizza?" he asked politely. I frowned and smiled at him.

"Not directly."

He didn't mind.

"Chinese food?"

I nodded.

"I like that."

He laughed a little.

"So we shouldn't eat a pizza in other words, because you want food and not fast food?"

I agreed with him.

"Then you know how I work."

He looked at me and his smile said it all.

"A woman of taste."

I laughed and blushed at the same time.

"You're exaggerating..."

He shook his head, and he was satisfied.

"No, I only tell you what I think. You're a woman who knows what you want, but you should get some confidence. And maybe I'll be the man that shows you that you are the best as you are?"

I laughed without saying anything.

Harry found a place where we could eat. They had salad, meat and everything that usually was on a menu. I let him order the food, not because of insecurity, but I was just tired. I had some pain between my legs and I felt a little sluggish. It had been a long night and the next night would probably be just as long. We sat down at a table and Harry seemed to enjoy my presence.