27. Niall Horan

*Niall*

Okay! A different angle and this time I choose Niall, because there are those who want to see everything from his point of view.

//Nelly

***************************************************

*Niall*

"You've lost him!"

I looked up at Zayn, an old friend from the past, and he was almost the only one who knew the truth. I swallowed and I looked out over the pub. Oh yes, We sat in a pub, in the middle of the day and I felt how the alcohol affected me, but I couldn't care about myself.

"Shut up!" I muttered rather cold and looked at him. "She's just a whore and one day he will realize what he's missing."

Zayn laughed, as if I had told him a joke.

"Niall, you have to prove more to him. To give him sex isn't love. Kim might be do something that you should do? She lures him and she doesn't give up."

I swallowed and I looked down at the empty glass. I understood nothing. How could she attract Harry? She was a girl! She didn't have a dick and she could never give Harry everything he loved to get.

"He may not be gay?" I got up. Direct Zayn got up a wry smile and he leaned toward me.

"A secret!"

I looked up at him.

"Depends on what!"

He looked straight into my eyes and his smile grew.

"Harry bought Viagra from a guy in town. Viagra! He can't fucking fuck with her without taking pills."

I become quiet and I just stared at him. Viagra? I knew Harry had never had trouble getting hard and he was the last person who needed that.

"Are you serious?"

Zayn nodded.

"And he had to pay overprice." he whispered happily. "I know he sold them and he said he doesn't usually sell to gays, but he made an exception. Harry had money and he was ready to pay more."

I swallowed.

"So he must eat that to do it with her?"

Zayn nodded happily.

"I'm sure he'll be back. You can either wait or so to get him back. That as they have between each other is false and it will not hold forever."

I frowned and I looked down at the glass again.

"He got  five years of my life." I got hoarse out. "It was he who hesitated and it was he who didn't want to be open. Not me and I didn't chose her to be with him."

Zayn snorted.

"He's just a coward devil." he murmured dry. "You'll see that he will soon be crawling home and begging and asking for forgiveness."

I was pretty drunk when I went into that place where gays hung out. Yes, I never used to go there, but this moment was an exception. On the stage stood a few naked guys and danced. The entire room was filled with gay men and those were odd in the society. I wobbled up to the bar and I sat down on one of the chairs. I felt like I needed to cheating, but I knew it wouldn't be a single person who made me as horny as Harry made me become. I let my eyes drift out over the room. I was tired, so tired. I had posted myself sick from work. I had given up and I just wanted to lie in bed and die.