13. Shaven

Harry put a towel on the bed and he smiled big at me.

"Off with your panties and lie there, with the butt on the towel."

I blushed. I swallowed and I regretted it. He seemed to understand that. Quickly, he came up to me and he caught up my face with his hands.

"Come on, sweetheart. It will be fun?"

I frowned.

"Harry, I've never shaved myself down there and this feels slightly odd, because you will be there."

He cocked his head slightly askew.

"You didn't mind when I licked you."

I lost my breath.

"But that was something else and it was dark in the room?"

He disagreed.

"No, it's the same thing, but this time you will be clean and smooth down there."

His eyes were pleading and finally I had to say yes. I pulled off my panties and I slid up on the bed. Harry disappeared into the bathroom and I heard how he turned on the water.

"Get on the bed!" I heard him say. "Spread your legs and let Harry do what he's good at."

I obeyed and I couldn't do more than blush.

"You are good at many things?"

He laughed.

"Maybe, who knows?"

Harry came back with a bowl of water, a razor and his shaving foam. He slid up on the bed and he pulled off his shirt before he began. I was ashamed and it felt wrong, but at the same time there was a tingling in my stomach. He placed himself between my legs and I saw how overjoyed he was.

"Ready?"

I snorted.

"Certainly, but I'm against this."

He smiled wryly and then he started to spray foam over the area. He smeared it out by hand. It tingled and I whimpered a little. Therefore he looked up at  me.

"Maybe you get an orgasm in the bargain?"

I put my head down on the pillow and I couldn't bothered to argue. I felt how he started to shave me and he cleaned the razor in the water between each move. Slowly, I became accustomed to it. He took the second hand to help and he slowly worked the way down. First up there and slow down over my labia. It was a little exciting, but I tried not to show it.

When he was finished, he fetched a towel and wiped me. Then he smiled at me.

"You're beautiful down there."

I snorted.

"Just because all the hair is gone?"

He nodded and stood up. He took away all things to the toilet. Quickly, I sat up and I was too embarrassed to see how it looked like. I removed the towel and went after him.

"Take off all your clothes."

I frowned.

"Why?"

He smiled at me.

"Just do as I say."

Harry and I were naked now. I blushed even that I had seen his entire body before. He took me to the bed and he seemed to like the hole thing. I noted that he was a little excited, because the thing down there were a little more straight forward.