14. Roses

I woke up early in the morning by mumbling from the kitchen. I opened my eyes and saw that Harry wasn't in the bed, next to me. I understood and I suspected that he was talking on the phone. I quickly looked at the clock. It was too early to leave the bed and who called him before six o'clock on a Sunday?

I chose to go to the bathroom and pee. I blushed a little when I saw that the hair was gone down there and actually it felt a little airier. I flushed, washed my hands and began to walk toward the kitchen. Directly I was stopped halfway there by Harry who was on his way back to bed. I smiled a little bit.

"Who called that early?"

He leaned forward and kissed me.

"No one!" he muttered hoarsely. "Let's go to bed."

I went back with him. We were still completely naked, but by this, I had got used to that. Harry made so that I landed against the mattress again. He lay down behind me and took one arm around my body. The other arm he put under my head. It felt good to feel him against me and I enjoyed just that feeling.

"Kim?"

I smiled.

"Mmmm?"

He kissed me behind the ear and pressed me against him.

"Tomorrow I have to go." he muttered hoarsely. "I have things to take care of."

I felt some disappointment.

"When will you come back?"

He didn't answer at first, but then he seemed to understand that I wanted an answer.

"I come here during the week."

I was going home from work. It was as if all feelings was totally chaos  when Harry wasn't around, but I really tried. I couldn't understand that he influenced me that much. It was as if I only survived because of him, and it felt like the life I had had before him, just was forgotten. Actually, I didn't remembered what I was thinking before Harry came into my life.

"Kim?"

I spun around and I was surprised when I saw Liam walking towards me. I came up with a faint smile and waited for him.

"Hello?"

He laughed and gave me a quick hug.

"Finished the job for today?"

I nodded and looked down at my work clothes. It might not be something great to clean a school, but I had a salary and that was all I wanted.

"Yes, I'm heading home." I got up and looked up at him. "And you?"

Liam shrugged and put the mobile phone in his pocket.

"I have also finished for the day." he replied cheerfully. "So you have the urge to eat something, or maybe have a beer with me?"

I realized one thing. He saw me as a friend and I was just honored that he asked me.

"Okay?" I replied uncertainly. He laughed and took his arm around my shoulders, we continued to move foreward.

"As I see it, you are my friend, and if Harry gets angry because we hang out, then I promise to tell that man that we're just friends."

I blushed.

"Well, that wasn't why I hesitated. I'm just not used that people find me interesting enough."

Liam smiled at me and I saw at him that he didn't care.