19. Viagra

I was tired when we again walked into my apartment. Harry followed  me faithfully and he helped me get off the shoes and jacket.

"You're quiet tonight?"

I swallowed.

"I'm just tired."

Harry took me in his arms and he kissed my cheek. I closed my eyes and I chose to be his girlfriend, not a jealous ex-girlfriend.

"I'll change that." he whispered in my ear. "I was at the doctor and got Viagra."

I opened my eyes.

"What did you say?"

He laughed and released me.

"I have Viagra, so I can become hard for you."

I dropped my chin. That explains a lot. That was why he could have sex with Niall? A faint smile appeared, and I felt hope.

"So what are we waiting for?"

He put his head askew and laughed a little.

"You said you're tired?"

I snorted.

"You can change that quickly."

He agreed with me and he pulled off his shoes.

"First we'll take a shower and then we'll play." he whispered hoarsely. "And I will take you in every way that is possible."

It tingling in my stomach. We were now clean and we both stood naked in the kitchen. He took out the pills can and took a pill in his hand. He swallowed it with water, and then he looked at me.

"It takes an hour before it happen, in the meantime, we have foreplay."

I felt how the whole body wanted this. I smiled big.

"And that means?"

He took a few steps toward me.

"Depends..." he whispered mysteriously. "How about not being in bed."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Okay? Where will we be then?"

Harry came up with a confident smile and nodded toward the kitchen table.

"There!"

I chose not to do any resistance. I went up to the table, slipped up on it and sat down, with my legs dangling down the edge. I smiled big and expectantly. Harry laughed and came over to me. He put a chair in front of me and sat down.

"Take your feet on my shoulders."

I obeyed him. I placed my hands behind my back, to keep the balance and then I took up both my feet on his shoulders. Harry liked it. He moved closer and I sensed what he would do.

"lay down."

I shook my head.

"No!"

He raised his eyebrows.

"So you want to watch?"

I nodded happily and I giggled a little. He took his hands around my thighs and his lips sought out my clit. I closed my eyes as soon as he began.

It was like I was in heaven. I lifted my ass from the table and I felt how he sucked in all that was I. I whimpered and I was close to explosion. That as had happened in Nialls house was gone. It was this that was true. Niall was just a byproduct and Harry loved me, even that he hadn't said exact those words.