Chapter 8

Zylanne Cher's Point of View:

Hindi man lang niya ako hinayaang magsalita. He dragged me out towards the garage.

"What the fck! You have to stop doing that! You can't just drag me anywhere! And stop the bullshits, okay? I'm not your sister! You may be a Demon and I am an evil but we aren't anything."

"If this is still about what happened during the weekend, I'm sorry. Let's forget that please?"

"Ewan ko sa'yo. Anyway, you aren't driving me to school today. 'My boyfriend' will. Bye Damon."nakangising paalam ko at lumapit kay de Santos na eksaktong naghihintay din sa'kin.

"Don't assume anything. Ngayon lang 'to."anas ko nang makapasok na ako sa kotse niya.

He only smiled. Phew. That looked good on his face though-- That's probably one of the reasons why Miah fell for him even though he's a total jerk.

"My research team didn't include to tell me you have a brother."he said when we're almost in the school campus.

"Research team, huh? Maybe, they aren't that good. Might as well, fire them and hire great ones."nakangising tugon ko.

"I will. Is he really your brother?"

"What made you doubt?"

"Your resemblances are uncanny. The way he acted lately, he didn't sound like a protective brother. He sound more like a jealous suitor."paliwanag niyang halos magpaputla sa'kin.

"Yo--you're crazy. Anyway, we're here. Thanks for the ride."I said and tried to open the door.

But I wasn't able to do so because he grabbed my hand.

"You're a mystery to me, Zylanne. I want to know everything about you."he whispered, giving goosebumps to my body.

This womanizer!!!! Kaya pala ang dali lang sa kanyang kalimutan ang bestfriend ko dahil napakalandi niya! Nakita ko pa nga siya the other day with a woman at the cafe diba? And now, he's trying to hit on me??? I should have known. That's the reason why he did it to the kids. He's trying to win my trust.

"Let me out. And please do me this favor, will you stop seeing those children and telling them you're my boyfriend? You're like an open book, Cale. You're cliche. Basang-basa na kita. You can't make me one of your girls."

"One of my girls? Come on, Zylanne. I don't even have one. I'm serious. I really like you--- from that first time I saw you on the CCTV footage spraying paint to the car. And about last time, I'm sorry. I never really meant about putting you within those bars. I only did it to get your attention. I did it so I can try to negotiate and go out with you which didn't work that way though. Give me a chance."

Wh--what the--- no way. You will not give him the slightest chance, Cher, even if it so happened that he isn't your bestfriend's ex. No. No.

"Look. I'm really late de Santos! Just open this fcking door!"

Silently, he opened the door and I immediately alighted from his car without any more words. I groped for my chest. What the hell. Sobra akong kinabahan. Nakakatakot na lalaking 'yon. Phew!

Nakakaasar! I'm still so irate with that Demon and now here comes another. Ugh. Boys are just really pain in the ass. While treading towards my room, I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Miah?"kinakabahang utal ko. WTF Cher, you have just ridden with your bestfriend's ex.

"Tumawag si Ember sa'kin kahapon. Hindi raw kayo nagkita kasi may pinagkakaabalahan ka rawng lalaki."tumatawang sabi niya.