Chapter 14

Zylanne Cher's Point of View:

What the fck! Ito 'yong lalaking napagkamalan akong member ng budol-budol gang sa mall!

"You know me? Have we met before?"he asked, frowning.

"What the fck! You dragged me at the mall and sent me to jail! Have you forgotten?"

"Oh! Yes. That is why you looked so familiar."he replied and smiled. "I'm sorry about that."

"You should be. Tss."

"What was your name again?"

"Cher."

"Right. I'm Fear."

"That's really a cool name."I commented.

"You think so?"

"Yeah. Anyway, thanks for saving me from that jerk."

"Who was that?"

"A crazy ex---"

"He's your ex? He looks too old for you or maybe you just really have a babyface. Oh! You just gave me an idea what to call you."sabi niyang nakangiti pa.

"I'll take that as a compliment. The truth is, he isn't my ex. He's my bestfriend's ex---"

"What the hell! And now, he's trying to hit on you, am I right?"

"I guess so."

"Fck that jerk!"he angrily muttered. He's right anyway. "Sa'n nga pala kita ihahatid?"

"Are you sure it's fine?"

"Yep. Wala akong ginagawa at isa pa, baka balikan ka nong gago."pag-aalala niya.

Phew. First impressions really don't last! Ang akala ko isa ring gago 'to nong una eh. Mabait rin naman pala.

"Would you like to get in? Have a coffee or something---"I offered when we arrived the house.

"Don't you mind?"

"I don't."

Nakasalubong namin si daddy on our way to the sitting room.

"Hi dad!"bati ko sa kanya.

He ignored me and scrutinized instead the person I'm with. Si Fear naman, parang wala lang. Cool lang na nakatayo in front of dad. Then, he offered a handshake.

"Good day, sir. I'm Fear, Cher's friend."

"A friend."dad muttered and glanced at me which in return, I only glared at him.

He didn't shake Fear's hand because dad got an incoming call.

"I'll be back on you, young man."ani niya kay Fear. "Hello. No! You can't let Mr. Alarde take that..."

"Your dad looks scary."nakangiting komento niya nang makaalis na si daddy.

"That's for sure. Everyone in the house is scared of him... excluding me of course."

"Haha. You have a great house by the way."

"Really. I can't tell that myself."

Nagkukwentuhan lang kaming dalawa tungkol sa mga bagay-bagay nang marinig kong tumikhim si Damon.

"Hey."tawag ko sa kanya.

Hindi niya ako pinansin. Tinapunan niya ng tingin si Fear at saka nagkunot ng noo.

"Fear, si Damon nga pala, my step-brother. Damon, si Fear. I wish you don't remember each other---"

To my anxiousness, they spoke in unison.