Chapter 61

Chapter 61: Experiences

Experiences

Alice whipped by at a speed that caused my hair to fly everywhere in the wind. I heard her giggle as various strands of it batted her icy face, but she didn't make any comments on it. I hugged her tightly with my face buried in her neck, tempted to kiss her there. So I did. I heard her body vibrate in a brief purr as she leaned down and kissed my cheek tenderly, even while running.

"Where are we going?" I asked, my voice muffled against her neck.

"You'll see," she replied with a giggle. "We'll be there soon."

I rolled my eyes at her playful tone. I knew she was just doing that to tease me. Still, I was glad that we'd be there soon, wherever there was. I was beginning to feel a little queasy from moving at this speed, even if my eyes were closed and I was curled into her body.

Another minute passed and her pace started to slow down a bit. Finally it came to a complete stop and Alice kissed the top of my head before setting me down on my feet. I blinked several times and looked around to see where we were. Aside from the trees, I noticed a familiar looking array of rocks and a waterfall. Oh. I knew this place.

"We've been here before," I mused, tapping my chin.

"This is where we first came to terms with our relationship," Alice replied.

"Oh!" I gasped. How could I have forgotten that?

Alice giggled and pecked my cheek. "Don't worry; we haven't been here for a good while."

I rested my head on her shoulder and pulled her close, hugging her tightly. She sighed and snuggled into me, gently pushing me down to the soft patch of grass beneath us. Funnily enough, we were beneath a tree now, almost like we had been not too long ago.

"So you're okay with going to see a vampire movie?" I asked as she positioned herself on top of me, her forehead pressed against mine.

Alice rolled her eyes. "I don't mind it, really. I think I'll enjoy making fun of the movie more than actually watching it, but if you wanted to watch it, I'd be quiet until it was done. Then again, if it's the lesbian one, I think I might enjoy watching a few scenes." She grinned sultrily at me and pressed her lips to mine. "If you know what I mean."

"I would have thought that you'd get jealous from that type of thing," I grunted.

"Why would I be jealous? It's not like it's someone trying to flirt with you or anything of that effect, silly Bella. Besides, if we're both involved in some way, like if it's a scene that we're watching or a picture we're looking at, I don't mind in the slightest. I would only get jealous if someone who was single was trying to flirt with you."

"Oh," I murmured. "So...would you be okay with, you know...?" I wasn't being serious about it, of course, since I knew that Alice would never really allow it. I was only a bit curious is all. We'd never really gotten to talk about stuff like that in private before.

She narrowed her eyes into slits. "Are you insinuating that you want to kiss another girl aside from me?"

"W-w-what? N-no, no, not at all," I stammered. "You know I would never che-" She cut me off with another, quicker kiss, giggling against my lips. I frowned, wondering what there was to be laughing about concerning cheating. "Why are you laughing?"

"I was only joking, Bella," she replied, pulling her lips away. "In all honesty, I know you would never openly cheat on me. You would be far too overcome with grief to ever consider it. And just so you're aware, a light kiss on the lips or a show of open friendliness with someone trustworthy isn't a bad thing. I've done it with Amara, Rose and Esme before and it never caused a problem, so I wouldn't be jealous if you did it with one of them."