Rocky Horror

Lucy was felt her stomach turn summersaults; she couldn't recall the last time she had been both this nervous and excited! She was crammed in the back seat, leaning forward to talk to Mariah who was riding shotgun. Eliza quickly found a parking space and not so nicely told everyone to get out of her car.

The summersaults only turned faster as they stood in line for the midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show Live. Though it was Lucy's first time, her friends told her to lie and say she had seen it live before. "Rocky Horror Virgins" were part of an embarrassing preshow- a preshow that was hilarious, as long as you weren't the one in it. Mariah grabbed Lucy's hand as the theater doors opened and the crowd surged forward.

....

The lights finally dimmed and an old time projector began playing on the wall in front of the audience. The crowd let out a call of "LET THERE BE LIPS!" as a pair of ruby red lips began singing the first song on screen. Four actresses came out onto the stage in front of the projection and began dancing while the rest of the cast was hidden, encouraging the audience to participate in the calls of Rocky Horror.

As the show went on, there wasn't a moment where Lucy wasn't shouting out the call lines or laughing. Eliza had actually fallen off her seat giggling when one of the actors perched close and began to sing the song towards her.

Then…Rocky was revealed. Not the blonde muscle man in the move, but the actor playing Rocky. He was gorgeous; brown hair and golden, shining eyes. Plus that costume….Lucy blushed, but found she couldn't look away from him.

....

Through the rest of the show, Lucy (and every straight female at the show) stared at Rocky, even when he wasn't the focus. Then it was the ending and time for the final time warp, where the actors ran and pulled members of the audience on stage to dance with them. And suddenly, Rocky was before her, pulling Lucy to her feet and dragging her to dance. She saw Eliza being pulled on stage by Brad and Mariah clinging to her seat as Riffraff tried to pick her up and drag her on stage.

"I can't dance!" Lucy shouted over the music to Rocky. He laughed, "It's the Time Warp. Everyone can dance the Time Warp!"

"Not Lucy." Eliza arrived behind her, bumping her playfully, "Don't let her fall off the stage Rocky!" She warned as Brad pulled her further center stage. Lucy blushed and wished she had Eliza's ability to flirt- but she didn't have time to dwell on the thought. Rocky pulled her back away from the edge, "So you don't fall!" and then pushed her left gently before he picked up the song, "And then a step to the righ—itititit!" Lucy giggled and sang along while attempting to dance.

....

"I can't believe that Rocky pulled you to dance Lucy!" Mariah giggled.

"He was so attractive!" Eliza agreed with a giggle of her own. The group of girls made their way to Eliza's car. "Oh my gosh!" Mariah exclaimed, "We parked right by the actors exit!"

They all looked up to see the closest door open and Brad and Janet walk out, hand in hand. "Dang." Eliza muttered, "I was hoping he was single since Lucy got Rocky."

"I got Rocky?" Lucy laughed, "In what universe did I get Rocky?"

"Hey!" A deep voice called toward the girls; they all looked towards the door again to see…Rocky. "This universe…" Eliza muttered as he ran towards them. He stopped right before Lucy, "I thought you said you couldn't dance." He raised an eyebrow at Lucy,teasing her.

"Anyone can dance the Time Warp." She quipped back, blushing. He laughed and extended his hand, "Caspian."

She took his still glittered hand and shook, "Lucy.".